3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gleb Shatov 29.07.20 01:15 pm

Easy money without cheats. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

To start, we need at least 2 garages, 2 workers and a free spot in the garage.
1) Wait until the driver will start a new flight.
2) Migrate the driver who began the voyage to another garage.
3) wait a Bit.
4) Done!
Due to a bug of the game, the driver immediately completes the flight and gives money.
So you can do indefinitely, and on a large scale.

Thank you for your attention!
20 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oigorevich 29.07.20

Gleb Shatov
the same cheating disguised as a freebie.only even longer and more hassle.

D
Donbassic 29.07.20

Easier to buy two garages(the farther apart the better)and your truck to move here and there and the money drips

D
Donbassic 29.07.20

Gleb Shatov
One garage give,then buy 1 garage and three trucks and that at least 450 000 Euro,so the info for consideration

A
Azaz Ololoev 29.07.20

Gleb Shatov
what is the latest information

w
wizir14 29.07.20

For those who have console open:
money
take expensive goods and console are moved to the discharge point
money paid experience is not added.
experience
take the cargo where more badges and ride it as long as possible(important not to be late and on time to deliver the goods)
more money will not,but the experience will be accrued for every mile.
good luck on the road!!!

l
lelis81 29.07.20

And even easier to mod from Slavik SD to put.

H
Hobo Sexual 29.07.20

wizir14
I hope somewhere the screen was seen, where one man 15.0000 km traveled for the experience.

w
wizir14 29.07.20

Hobo Sexual
in multiplayer, this is possible because the time slot is slower than the single.

w
wizir14 29.07.20

by the way who plays in the movie .Ranshe was such a feature, maybe right now it's removed I don't know.
make a new profile just playing alone going career until the purchase of the garage and hiring of employee(s).
then you come to the cartoon and time synchronization driver(s) earn money virtual.A colleague from one driver earned more than a million.

A
Azaz Ololoev 29.07.20

wizir14
previously, it was possible in MP to hire a driver, go to the single and at once all the perks are pumped

F
Fastum18 29.07.20

vstrechi to be honest)

a
asr-2565 29.07.20

Now, if someone figured out how to earn real money rolling loads in the game,I think wanting to buy and play would increase significantly or more than at times,and the game developers and mods would be much more interesting to improve the game.MY PERSONAL OPINION.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.07.20

wizir14
take the cargo where more badges and ride it as long as possible - I did so as a hired driver, and just changed the time of delivery, to be sure. For the first race raised immediately 5 levels, 2 for the second level. Now went from Scandinavia to the UK, and will everything city, shops and employment agencies to open. Touring by the employer as a Solarium will burn, and that's not to mention toll roads, but good for the employer, if such deception will be in the red. Tired of all the same tire, so driving around km. wind. Here on the roads of Scandinavia, where they are more or less straight, not in Europe, dispersed, and flush with one side of the map to another.

asr-2565
Real money? Yes, this is something of a fiction. Although take managed through the console tractor, collect the same with the autopilot, the driver/Manager behind a computer and forward. The likeness is already in Europe, the truth is still the driver in the car there and the Manager through the network and the computer checks.
I would like finally saw the hired were taken on the trucks on the roads, that it really would be healthy. Tuned, powerful trucks, with the cargo, which took drove, it would be great to see on the highway. Well, I still remember in 18 wheels of steel competition and prestige, as raced to become the best city driver.

a
asr-2565 29.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
This is immediately obvious youth,which all need to get faster and in greater numbers,and you try to achieve everything in stages,as the game intended.This is not fiction,but fully solvable,since we live in the age of advanced technology,it's just unnecessary.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.07.20

asr-2565
No, I played fair. I REALLY like these games. I played ETS, ETS switched to a 2 - honestly was over 250 thousand km, now more honestly skated in ATS is about 100 thousand km., knocked out all 21 achievements. I started in ETS 2 again, and not for the first time. When the first pass - through honestly, and already 2-3-10 first time you and another as you want with cheats, console a pleasure.
because we live in the age of advanced technology, I agree, Great example here in the US or Europe. There are unmanned trucks, I read about them, amazing technology. We do not and will not be washed like they say not enough money, re-inventing the wheel - our KAMAZ, but they go nowhere, so our broken directions (difficult to call roads - 123-e a place), it will not appear.

a
asr-2565 29.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
I didn't mean you alone,and to offend no one also wanted,but at the expense bezpilotnikov say that they are not needed,because people what to do,now that I have problems with work,and then generally people will not need.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.07.20

asr-2565
But I'm not in obidki myself sometimes ashamed of hornblende, but traveled all the length and breadth in ETS 2, I want different. I liked ATS, so I going from one profile to go all the way, sorry that the United States not all, and will not soon see something new.
Here many people talking about drones, although not quite understand their working principle, although I'm not special. It is not that people will be left without work - is the word not true, and that they require significant resources, i.e. Vice versa.
1) Well for starters the driver has not got no where it will be, this is a job saved, a person in the form of the controller, monitors, checks. Well, refueling, repair, or correction that must take place. The purpose of this undertaking not to leave the driver without a job, and to make life easier, stated originally, and of course the fact that this is a timely recreation, health, work.
2) there Will be additional jobs - engineers, as mechanics and electricians, and that's not to mention programmers, computer stands, electronics have well and units did not share much. And Yes about managers not to forget, I don't know, there are those that will follow the route via satellite, and get the traffic.
3) This is a very expensive and complex electronics, which requires fine-tuning and attitude. Guidance, well here it is clear how to drive the truck, evaluating the area, noting signs, road markings, the car in front, and traffic cones. With the road we are all pretty damn bad, in contrast to Europe, the USA, well here it is clear that due to the lack of roads, signs, markings, fencing, well, I don't know, say, and the satellite cases are extremely poor, ie below on our roads there was such a car, it needs the above conditions.
4) Payback. The Europeans have calculated that such a technique will pay off for a long time, I'm not gonna lie, but certainly more than a century, the return of conventional mechanics much faster. Well, plus the aforementioned service. So far, all made by Europeans, Americans nothing more than an experiment. Any firm will not communicate with such a system, it needs huge funds, personnel, equipment.
Because of this, we are in real life and will not see the massive spread of this miracle of technology. And when it is, it's hard to say how the situation will develop.
Oh yeah, but I don't think trucks with autopilot is able to maneuver in urban environments, and it's not talking about loading/unloading.

n
nimoy nik 29.07.20

with this crap what's the point to play a simulator ? play race !

a
asr-2565 29.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks for the discussion,it was nice to hear an intelligent man.

A
Andrey Tymbay 29.07.20

hmm, the easiest way found - download load a F1 race, where I pay more and my employees no matter how you look - its a drag, so much money to pour in the beginning