3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Astegot 24.10.19 11:54 am

Long boot (Total War: Warhammer)

Have a problem that in part 1 that in 2. Long to boot the game, specifically : the download of battle, end the battle and exit, load save, etc. Well, where there is a red bar that is there for your help. What's the matter? Powerful PC, ideally pulling on high settings in part 1
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded Krot 24.10.19

The game is too heavy

A
Astegot 24.10.19

Grandfather Mole
Because of RAM can be?

D
Ded Krot 24.10.19

Asterot
It is quite possible.
Give har-Ki of your strips of RAM

A
Astegot 24.10.19

Grandfather Mole
Don't know much, but something that will be able to tell
6 GB, 11 timing, DDR4.
Just my friend's laptop a little weaker than mine, but he's faster than me to boot. Maybe it's due to the fact that I have 6 GB, and 8 GB of it?

D
Ded Krot 24.10.19

Asterot
On medium-high play.
The perfect option for you

D
Ded Krot 24.10.19

Asteroth wrote:
Just my friend's laptop a little weaker than mine, but he's faster than me to boot. Maybe it's due to the fact that I have 6 GB, and 8 GB of it?
Exactly.

A
Astegot 24.10.19

Grandfather Mole
Well, I'm on a High and playing, I have over 3 to 4 minutes somewhere

D
Ded Krot 24.10.19

Asteroth wrote:
The lack of logic in the face

A
Astegot 24.10.19

Grandfather Mole
Well, you never know. All the same, it is faster to boot. But still ,thank you)))

D
Ded Krot 24.10.19

Asterot
I am writing to you: Play on medium-high.
And you tell me what toldychat?
Shadows on the they put.

A
Astegot 24.10.19

Grandfather Mole
Understood. Thank you very much)))

D
Ded Krot 24.10.19

Asterot
Feel like a man.

C
Cuerso 24.10.19

That never in these sites there are no alternative explanations. Why is it taking too long to load? Yes, because the ancient iron and herd only on the iron balaboly. If the computer meets the system requirements then the game should not blunt. My computer is 16GB of RAM it should fly ska. But download takes 30sec somewhere of my time. And I'm not going to describe every detail of the comp, because recently updated. It's like there was a problem with origin when he spent all the time was. What nonsense not only flogged, but it turns out it was necessary to create a new user and upload them to the origin, as it against piracy were being stupid and I learned from our Pro experts in komputerach, and ska from foreigners

a
alex_jay 24.10.19

I all these downloads, in the second part, made much more bearable, so old and banal way that much dumb that I had not caught before. Because this level - 1st day at the computer.
Start the game, open the task Manager, details, Warhammer2.exe - PKM - set priority - realtime. I have all downloads in the game, become a much more adequate time.

A
Astegot 24.10.19

alex_jay
But as far as I remember - that every time when you start the game to do

R
RikoChiko 24.10.19

The problem is download speed is solved by installing games on the SSD.

a
alex_jay 24.10.19

Asterot
Yes, but it is a couple of clicks)
Recochica
About it every hedgehog in the forest known probably, but then no desire to buy a ssd for one game.

R
RikoChiko 24.10.19

alex_jay
From the SSD and the system 5 times faster. The purchase is worth it.

r
ruslan_dzusev 24.10.19

alex_jay
hmm I have denied access writes

S
SemyStall 24.10.19

Asterot
SSD buy. And not an ancient 300MB with SATA 3 and PCI 3 with approximately 3000мб speed read and write.
And 6 GB the Opera does not go far. Even 8 GB for wahi a little, if you're going to play above the minimum salary.