3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aleks20301 29.07.20 01:17 pm

You hate people who...

decide something for you, for example you want to buy something expensive, but they say don't waste your money save it, I want them badly to be rude but I can't because . don't want to offend
37 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 29.07.20

fanboi enrage wildly

C
CEMENTATOR 29.07.20

The day before yesterday I riled all sorts of devices such as phone and confused under the feet of the headphones. The phone is already received before, even I fell off something in the field of sockets for charging, which he keeps for two weeks by the way, good camera. And then something began to coben, is charging, is not. Concrete kicked head against the table a few times out of anger, even went out and cover came off but nothing broke.
But the headphones took a couple of doobies with his feet, and the ear came off of NAPs, a couple of the thinnest wires only stick remained. They cost nearly three thousand grouse at the time. But then they came kirdets. One ear works and the second nuts, because separately somewhere.
Began to try other headphones, but the sound is not such a fashionable quality, speakers sound good, but yelling at the entire house, not an option shorter. Even huge trophy headphones not sound, which to me from a grandfather was left deaf as a gift.
Began to mend, dropped. But today finally convinced that without high-quality sound do on the computer nothing, and scratching for purchase laziness, and three and more thousand off sorry, decided to renovate. Disassembled completely, cleaned with antibacterial soap and water, a lighter, a kind of a nail heated to red-hot condition and soldered the old solder these two wires. Gathered and sitting happy in short. Everything works.
So the conclusion is: if you hate something, or someone, and the rush to judgment is not necessary, because not everything can be soldered and glued back. Such cases.

s
stalker7162534 29.07.20

Spoiler

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 29.07.20

- people who do not have their opinions and relay what they propaganda has said;
- people who like to yell without argument;
- screaming children.

S
Sidorovich12 29.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP
IN any such case there is one method. Bang forehead on the wall, but the technique does not break. It is in any case not and.

C
CEMENTATOR 29.07.20

Sidorovich12
With this method sometimes not only the police, but Durkee will have to call.

V
VitGun 29.07.20

...who do not recognize your point of view. Or rather do not recognize your right to a point. From such you're wrong. I feel sorry for you. you wouldn't understand.. I want these people to meet in real life, fell to the ground and beat my face in with a brick until then, until it turns to mush.

W
Wing42 29.07.20

VitGun wrote:
From such you're wrong. I feel sorry for you. you wouldn't understand.. I want these people to meet in real life, fell to the ground and beat my face in with a brick until then, until it turns to mush..
You're wrong, because it is in some cases a criminal offense, plus at hand may not always be a brick of the desired shape and mass, which causes sincere pity. Though you will not understand my good intentions.

S
Sidorovich12 29.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP
But equipment remain intact and not have to buy new. And in my head as nothing and will not appear.

w
we get what we deserve 29.07.20

Which moralfag, worse than cattle.

C
CEMENTATOR 29.07.20

Sidorovich12
Diagnoses at a distance? You know what aggression, anger, rage? I specifically detail painted. It's one thing when the phone flies into the wall or some other object gets to his feet, and quite another thing when a living person, for different reasons.
I told her a cautionary tale not for the fact that you taught me with your pseudo-humorous dibilatating method. Nasty pierced a joke about head against the wall everyone knows. Here we are not talking about my personal property, which my power. The question is about people first. So in this example, I wanted to say that it is better from others ' mistakes and learn on something less important than people, who even enrage you to the point of impossibility. And dibilating about Bang your head leave for personal use and never aloud don't say, it's just not right.

s
stalker7162534 29.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP
+1

S
Sidorovich12 29.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Gab and everyone can philosophize, but the brains to think and do, and not Vice versa is usually the most. And what is most interesting words to many nedohodyat. Because I'm talking about the wall.

f
fashionfble 29.07.20

If you have plans for the future, you can just confer with your sisters or brothers, but not parents. They will always talk, if you want speed (motorcycle) - will say: is Broken, how can we do without you. If the machine is: Hijacking. You better go and get your goal, how much more do you their goals will not perform? And if you bought something, hide from them, sheets and all bed sheet solves!

C
CEMENTATOR 29.07.20

Sidorovich12
Not everyone. This time by as once.

V
Vanya Rygalov 29.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP wrote:
The day before yesterday I riled all sorts of devices such as phone...
L|EMEHTATOP wrote:
The phone is already received before, even I fell off something in the field of sockets for charging....
L|EMEHTATOP wrote:
....when the phone flies into the wall or some other object gets to his feet....
Demolition-techno-man - storm of iron, the executioner and the horseman of the Apocalypse for all sorts of devices such as phone.
In short, such a harsh man.

C
CEMENTATOR 29.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Give me a pot, but do not stick your stove.
Certainly better than people planting than nothing, though it seems that in the case, and there is no other choice. Believe in the word.