3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DSeReGa 29.07.20 01:17 pm

Prolbem battlefield 3 with battlog (Battlefield 3)

Bought the game, played okay.A week did not go and when entering the server writes the connection with the server.After that the shortcut will appear in the game.But this nadpisi changes dramatically at the marked exit from the game.Please tell me what to do?!
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
FairRainbow 29.07.20

DSeReGa
check the integrity of the game, reboot the comp. Helps me

D
DSeReGa 29.07.20

FairRainbow
The computer a hundred times, rebooted, did not help.Clicked on the recovery tools the game also nepomohlo, and ka to check celostnosti game?!

A
AL5 29.07.20

DSeReGa
Try to turn off Origin for this game. Using the properties of the game.
I was helped by it. Accomplish your goal then if it helped.

F
FairRainbow 29.07.20

DSeReGa
I'm talking about the restoration and talked. Try again if this will come out through the task Manager to kill processes bf3.exe and origin then re-run. If not help then you can just reinstall the game and battlelog (although for me it is easier to podolaty,day, maybe it's the servers problem)

D
Derla 29.07.20

DSeReGa
Try this when appears exit the game, go to task Manager, find the process bf3.exe and finish it. Helps me

F
FuckNato 29.07.20

Try the PunkBuster update http://prntscr.com/cnv2dn

D
DSeReGa 29.07.20

Already the game and reinstalled, nothing helps!!!Any other ideas?!

D
DSeReGa 29.07.20

Process bf3.exe my task Manager is not present.Looked at the forums that well, OfP in the task Manager to terminate the browser tree(which zapuschen battlelog) and origin and then restart the computer.Not helped, is there any other way?!