3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4armander11201 29.07.20 01:18 pm

Can't start the game because pop-up Windows! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I can't start the game because pop-up Windows fashion, to remove not want, and when I tried, nothing changed. I just can't press a button when loading, but if you wait, then you can wait forever, there is a screen.

By the way, the problem is solved by such actions:
1. It is necessary to register in the console coc to any location
2. Showracemenu
BUT! No story. Fashion-related story, such as alternate start will have to start using the console in General every time when you want to create a Persian, it will be very long and boring... Who knows the answer, pancreas accomplish your goal.
21 Comments
Sort by:
a
arah 29.07.20

minerustam2014
Such garbage, I came from a raw\curves of the new SkyUI . Rolled back to an earlier version and released

H
HunterS0UL 29.07.20

minerustam2014
Mod 28 days writes to you that a factory data reset. ))
Need to update your version of the mod. Probably in a later version solved this problem.
Or to cut down nafig mod.

R
RGB Show 29.07.20

Can raw mod, and maybe SKSE does not read the script, if it is the latest version.

4armander11201 29.07.20

HunterS0UL
Before such was not. It started a month ago, I build have half a year do not change... Probably need to change something...

4armander11201 29.07.20

arah
I tried to put version which was previously not helped...

4armander11201 29.07.20

Is that all? I do not play Skyrim now... Sadness, hurt, life hurts.

a
arah 29.07.20

minerustam2014
Well, you did HunterS0UL wrote that the mod is performing a factory reset and it should update. Surely in the Internet the new version of the mod is, look.
I in principle, the ENB may also suffer. I like it, but you have every two days to reinstall and the new version does not find.

4armander11201 29.07.20

arah
I put the latest version from the nexus, all the same. It did not help.

a
arah 29.07.20

minerustam2014
Look in the Data folder, maybe some files left from the old version. If so, delete them manually.

4armander11201 29.07.20

arah
The fact that the new version differs only in the optimization, the files almost never changed... no new Mod has been completed.
And.... To distinguish the new files from the old impossible... Well, almost.

a
arah 29.07.20

minerustam2014
And what though for a mod like this? Perhaps it is for normal operation requires some extras such as a patch or other mod. Fnis, etc.

4armander11201 29.07.20

arah
No, he is independent, except the mcm menu. This mod on the zombie Apocalypse in the mcm menu are all customizable.

a
arah 29.07.20

minerustam2014
I read the description of the mod. Requires SKSE and SkyUI to the latest versions. Recommended to lower your graphics settings, try to Low. Well, the MSM spin something else for a fall, perhaps a ride.
And the mod is still in development bugs can not be avoided.
If you do not ride probably delete your PC it does not pull. To add monsters that I use Skyrim Immersive Creatures - New monsters (optional) no problems so far.

4armander11201 29.07.20

arah
Read my problem, I have everything in order, I just can't start a new game because of pop-UPS, I have a normal comp, not even fallout 4 drags.

a
arah 29.07.20

minerustam2014
I have ran out of ideas )) Translate what is written in the pop-up window and will be more clear in what you require the game\mod. From what is seen on the screen I can assume that it had something to do with the configuration menu mod

s
saturn7774 29.07.20

Maybe after you start working intact, try to start a NEW game ..?
I, for example, always have on hand a clean save, no mods, in Helgene ... And all the problematic save that do not run for fun (and NEW games), I upload after launch just such a clean save.
There is a possibility that to start a NEW game after loading a save that worked before ...

If it is not critical, then start a NEW game, and can be in a disconnected fashion.

4armander11201 29.07.20

saturn7774
saturn7774 wrote:
If it is not critical, then start a NEW game, and can be in a disconnected fashion.
Uh, even if mod is disabled, nothing will change, but what about the above, I now try.

4armander11201 29.07.20

saturn7774
All cleared up... I did a FULL wipe fashion, it took a lot of time and effort... Now I can't start a new game for a new reason, now I have the eternal loading new games like on the screenshot, only without the window mod... I'm a loser campaign, just one problem after another...

s
saturn7774 29.07.20

minerustam2014
How many players, so many Skyrim ...
I have everything much more fun - save don't go in the presence of UI, and in his absence, do not persist ... you only Have to mod and probably not the best quality ( I would, from such refused without hesitation ).

4armander11201 29.07.20

saturn7774
Now a new problem, how to solve the eternal run Skyrim?