3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 29.07.20 02:45 pm

Impressions of the game (Creaks)

All kind time of day!

Damn, the game I went! I stupidly started to test it for performance, because pirates and anything can happen, and stuck to it for a long time... but not pass through, due to the fact that he called in another game, but that's not important... what's important is I wanted to buy it, I mean license...
Nice atmosphere... puzzles that at first glance it seems difficult (like - damn, che to do here), but a few seconds to think what to do... the story is good... I wish movies like filmed...
In General, to all lovers smash his head suggest to play it!

Thank you for your attention!

2 Comments
Sort by:
d
denis83 01.11.20

Do not share the delight of the previous reviewer on me so the game on 7 out of 10 is not more, what there movies to shoot. The game is more about rebuses, the plot is few birds, pictures and miracle yudo six-eyed. I thought the stuff of the same studio was more interesting. The last levels give a break of the head I already wanted to look tips on YouTube but where guessed where accidentally lucky long torment to find the right position and move.

R
Reverrius 01.11.20

A new project studio Amanita Design, creators of the series Samorost, Machinarium, etc. Plot Creaks tells about an unusual "underground" world, in which the main character gets through a secret passage, found behind the wall of his, at first glance, the most ordinary room.

First of all, it is worth noting that Creaks is no longer a point-and-click game, but a two-dimensional puzzler with direct control. In search of an ancient book that can save the "underground" world from a giant monster, our hero will face many obstacles and puzzles. Puzzles themselves are usually built on interaction with "pareidoric monsters" (for example, bedside tables, which without light turn into aggressive dogs or globes, which in the dark become soaring jellyfish). The idea is original, except that the species of "monsters" are not enough and therefore they quickly "get fed up".

The main advantage of Creaks is, definitely, high-quality puzzles. They are logical and moderately diverse, then Amanita Design worked to cheers. But the setting and the levels themselves are disappointing, especially against the background of past studio projects. It's all about the same design of locations, permanent stairs, little attention to the few characters of the game and much less concentration of "quirky-pretentious" content per square game meter. Last year I scolded Pilgrims for being too standard, "medieval-fantasy" setting, but I have to admit that the world of Creaks, for all its originality, has come out weaker, simply because it is not properly disclosed.

About the good old Amanita Design remind only that the bizarre pictures that the hero finds in the world of the game. Some of which, by the way, contain optional mini-games.

So about the braz, Creaks leaves mixed impressions. Setting and locations are inferior to the previous projects of the studio, but good puzzles partially compensate for the disappointment of the game.

6.5/10