3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 29.07.20 02:45 pm

Impressions of the game (SUCCUBUS)

All kind time of day!

Overall, not bad, I pinned these games... but for a long time I wasn't sticky, more like the game is not over until the end, but still fun... very similar to the game of Agony, but that pleased those that play a female character, especially a succubus... I do like games where you have the opportunity to play as a female, I do not like the men play)).
Played the prologue, I got to some cave, I climbed it, crawled a bit and fell somewhere under the map, probably a bug... but it's not terrible, since the game didn't release yet...
If I'm buying this game, purely for my collection, as I wrote above - I have not stick in these games...

Thank you for your attention!

PS Written the minimum and maximum system requirements:
Minimum:
percent - i3 3.2 Ghz
RAM - 8Gb
vidyuhi - gtx 660

My iron:
percent - i3 3.2 Ghz
RAM - 4Gb
vidyuhi gtx 650
The game, at least the prologue is flying on ultra with a small drawdown of fps... apparently the release version, and the truth will need iron what is written, but not yet...

25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 28.10.21

The game as a slasher can and will come off, but in general, how could you come up with such a thing? What kind of perverts do you have to be to do this at all?

S
Space Ðœarine 28.10.21

At maximum difficulty, it is played vigorously. Location design came in.
In dismemberment and in other 18+ moments, I did not see much tin, and it is clear that the budget was not much. But for a variety and general maintenance of the entourage, I think, the required minimum of "tin" was developed. But these are not the things that can be directly stressed in this game.
I was waiting for the game as a budget, but vigorous slasher in an interesting setting, at max difficulty I got it. Everything else is just entourage and fan service.
In the demo, there were freezes and FPS drops. Now there are no friezes and FPS keeps on locked 142. From a technical point of view, I have 0 questions for the game.

S
Space Ðœarine 28.10.21

The price of the game has dropped to 500 rubles. If only someone wrote down the news.

G
Grrill 28.10.21

The game is very similar to doom. The fact that there is finishing off and getting a bow (life), atmosphere (hell and everything that is connected), trash (here it is, well, in a decent form), there is something to look at))) ... just on swords and minus a bad plot. I liked everything, for the relaxation is the very thing (you do not need anything other than nicks and a hard raskhelnenka, then after a hard day). I think now after going through all the parts, I think that they are new, because in those days I did not master

a
alex-meditation 28.10.21

The only thing I liked about the game was the rather philosophical dialogues of the succubus with her assistant, the black spirit.))))))))