3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mafia60000 29.07.20 02:46 pm

Impressions of the game (Plague Inc.)

A game about super, but not all translated. Well, it didn't stop me: good graphics, seen better. If there put the Supplement and about zombies even though little video show at the end of the game when zombies attack and kill people, when good people kill the last zombie swarm.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexGtTroll 29.07.20

All went well, did a virus Gay and infected the continents of America, but then, after 13 hours of play was starting to get tired, though, beat all the viruses (which were available), it is possible to play, but most likely NEED!!!

B
BorodaOLD 29.07.20

hmm. I did not expect from an indie toy phone with a swagger, however, turned out to be a fun thing, fun. haven't seen the zombie virus, but the rest delivers. although the game has a certain monotony of the gameplay, still play interesting and fun. all misanthropes (and just good people) are advised to read the product - the taste is still sour, but a lot of vitamins. )

T
The_Igromator 29.07.20

The game has a great potential, as well as a great novelty of the genre. Bought)

Y
Yoshemitsu 29.07.20

Alas, after discovering the schema for each infection, lost interest. In addition the same scheme works for 70% of the diseases. Perhaps when gash multiplayer or scenarios will look that there and as.

A
ALFA_Stalker 29.07.20

The game is very good! But there is one thing: to not play it for example a couple of hours - because boring is one drawback, but otherwise good - I give her 5/5

d
dushadushadusha 29.07.20

Watched the reviews, and there in the start menu there is a multiplayer. The incentive is stated that the game is for one player. The cartoon is already there? Or it is planned in the final release, but early access is only yourself? Played, leave feedback for this reason.

P
Prosto Alira 29.07.20

A cool strategy! Addictive for the whole day! I want to call the Umbrella Corporation with suggestions!
Russian version is even more awesome! Before sitting for the English)

H
Hoodini_HDN 29.07.20

Great game, addictive for a few days and then it's. I put 8 out of 10. Updates are frequent nosmk games because they are not changing.

K
Kind Ram 29.07.20

Multiplayer is only planned.

n
nad1389 29.07.20

Decent game. Not wish her to spend a little of your time.

K
Kobe_Bryant 29.07.20

The game is worthy!

H
Hank-J Wimbleton 29.07.20

I really like this game and let someone mumbles that it of th**, we with the homies(fans of this game) the person will break!

R
Real Slim Shady 29.07.20

This game, sorry Android version without the paid content just full of bullshit