3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FOREST_GUMP 29.07.20 10:04 pm

Multiplayer (LAN) (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Who knows how normal and without problems to play on LAN? Maybe some patch or something?
25 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToTheMoonAndBack 29.07.20

In General my problem was that the Server was created Bang, but zakonektitsya to him was impossible, because the toy was arguing that the link quality is supposedly bad (it's 100Mbps and then! What!?) In General, after about five minutes of searching came the solution, as simple as a bun for five cents. In the game options there is a section Options LAN you may be different. In this razdelit switch to No option to Warn about the poor quality of communication and play for fun

D
Dylfin 29.07.20

And I have a bastard actually wants to connect to the host when creating the game and then throws an error. And in setting up the local area not at all :(

F
FOREST_GUMP 29.07.20

Thank you Friend, tomorrow I'll buy-I'll try.Maybe something happens.

P
PlayGround.ru 29.07.20

Try to dig with filters!!! Make when creating the game options the same options in the filters!! Or Vice versa :) He long suffered.

F
FOREST_GUMP 29.07.20

How it worked:
1 when you create the server connection was reset and was recommended to check Saedinenie
Solution: Exit the game,go to network properties(right button on Network neighborhood),find the TCP/IP Protocol,to find the configuring the gateway,set value to anyone,ie [ . . . .] became [123. . .],click apply,and enter the game and create server.Don't have to do this on all computers,only on who will be the server,the rest without changes in the settings themselves to connect.
2 When everything is connected,ie will choose the car,the table will not be displayed the players,until in the settings without leaving the game table and not to put the same game mode as the server.It seems this option is calledfilter.T.e. If the server has created the type of game ring and connected needs in the settings to put the ring in and press inter. All how could chewed.

S
Shooter 29.07.20

does not work :(
when you create the server says connecting to lobby and all
atom writes it is not possible to connect
what can you do ?

T
TJ-1982 29.07.20

apericate! or as=\

D
Dizel 29.07.20

4to dolgo koro4e mu4aites b6 presoidenitsa ,sozdavaite perv6e map6,probuite sozdavat po o4eredi

G
GhZero 29.07.20

server.cfg file--in the folder menaia at the end of the text on your picnic (where string ADDR=%%bind(opisnik your write here))
Put the gateway 233.233.233.0 on each computer in the TCP/Ip properties
to do everything on each computer everything works

A
Aragorn 29.07.20

Within a few hours, as I was able finally to run NFS2 on the network. I just do not understand one thing – it's clumsily implemented in the game, or a pirated version. For so long I have not worked since the 1st quake, and then when we started it so that 2 people could play each other online, and 1 was connected to us via a modem. The conclusion here is, the multiplayer goes. But even if you do everything as written below – might not go. But I went.
Here is the sequence of all operations, after which through much trial and intuitive decisions taken, the game went over the network.
1. Went to START – CONTROL PANEL – LOCAL area CONNECTION – PROPERTIES (of course you did, you should know that the network is working).
2. Zhem on the TCP/IP properties
3. In the General tab, click OBTAIN an IP ADDRESS AUTOMATICALLY USE the FOLLOWING DNS addresses put 223.223.223.0
4. In an alternative configuration, check the box CONFIGURABLE by the USER.
5. WRITE IN the IP address 192.168.1.101. (for another computer 192.168.1.102 for the 3rd 192.168.1.103 and so on). Here's the thing. The network works better if the addresses of the computers are closer (or at least one hundred)
6. In the SUBNET MASK put 255.255.255.0 is automatically suggested by the computer
7. Put in a default GATEWAY of 255.255.255.0
8. IN THE PREFERRED DNS SERVER 223.223.223.0

Probably it is advisable to do this on all computers that will be playing. But certainly – it should be on the server.
Used properties. Be sure to wait until the computer will use them, because it can last for several minutes (10-megabitch network cards).

Now go into the game itself.
Click the LOCAL NETWORK. On the query SEARCH NETWORK SERVEROV – click CANCEL. Click the HOST SERVER in the LOCAL GAME. Write any name. Click OK. the game says the start of the NETWORK SERVER, then the connection to the reception. Not work? And I failed 1 times. The game swears and throws. Do the same thing the second time. And now how that turned out. The game comes in the waiting room.
There is need to act quickly. The game gives the reflection a few moments, and then throws.
Create the game.
It is important to remember when creating game settings that the game offers. As I write at home – I don't remember them all, but mainly 3. BREAKTHROUGH, COLLISION DETECTION and EVEN SOME. Breakthrough – don't know what it is, but I assume that something like CATCH UP in NFS 2 (NFS the second, that was the year in 97). Collision detection is will you allow the opponent to push each other. When disconnected, the vehicles simply drive through each other.
Other computers.
Go to the LOCAL NETWORK. Search for network servers. See created. Connect to it. If you do not succeed – see paragraphs 1-8.
Happened.
IMPORTANT. In the settings of the FILTERS to see created game put created on the server game mode (i.e. ring, overtaking, drag or other). But this is not enough. You need to match additional settings: COLLISION DETECTION, breakout and STILL SOME. After that only you can see the created on the server game. Go into it ready to play.
In General, the system which is not very convenient: first create the server, then the game. The settings on the server and on the connected computers should be the same. It would be easier just to create a server and play on one computer, and configure the force for others, without any filters.

Now, who was already playing in a multiplayer game, tell me – can not understand how to put a counter-movement in the opponents add computer.
Who did or did not learn to play the network game to write.

A
Andre 29.07.20

Friends! Please tell me.
The game does not run on LAN? (I can't), everything seems to be there:
- the program Lan GAME;
host a server sees and joins (writes that ready
- created some kind of room
but then on the server start game can not (is not displayed).
HELP, compare hunting with NFSU1.
Thank you for understanding.

C
CorD 29.07.20

Aragorn> Hey, I patsanchik tried to concretise modems via LANgam everything goes fine, but when the game had loaded, appears tabliczka they say I'm ready, and it is still loaded is 30 seconds and vylazaet message host has closed the connection. the trip will take place. or something like that, I can't remember exactly! What to do???????????????

P
PlayGround.ru 29.07.20

Actually, I will say this after looking at all this freaks, they and the goats are those who did Underground 2
In the first did not network at all and in the second all sloppy !
So sho judge for yourself if I'm right .

C
CorD 29.07.20

I think so too!!! It could make a network game at IP!!!

A
Aragorn 29.07.20

Well, actually the game on the network I do not ustravivaet. Played a day - no more hunting. But Skoko was zaparok. Well, somebody put oncoming traffic in a network game and computer opponetnov?

T
Terminator_90 29.07.20

Come on www.modemconnect.nm.ru and everything is written!!!

D
Dragon-Dragon 29.07.20

So to play on LAN in Nida 2 as I wrote Aragorn and everything goes. I went

Within a few hours, as I was able finally to run NFS2 on the network. I just do not understand one thing – it's clumsily implemented in the game, or a pirated version. For so long I have not worked since the 1st quake, and then when we started it so that 2 people could play each other online, and 1 was connected to us via a modem. The conclusion here is, the multiplayer goes. But even if you do everything as written below – might not go. But I went.
Here is the sequence of all operations, after which through much trial and intuitive decisions taken, the game went over the network.
1. Went to START – CONTROL PANEL – LOCAL area CONNECTION – PROPERTIES (of course you did, you should know that the network is working).
2. Zhem on the TCP/IP properties
3. In the General tab, click OBTAIN an IP ADDRESS AUTOMATICALLY USE the FOLLOWING DNS addresses put 223.223.223.0
4. In an alternative configuration, check the box CONFIGURABLE by the USER.
5. WRITE IN the IP address 192.168.1.101. (for another computer 192.168.1.102 for the 3rd 192.168.1.103 and so on). Here's the thing. The network works better if the addresses of the computers are closer (or at least one hundred)
6. In the SUBNET MASK put 255.255.255.0 is automatically suggested by the computer
7. Put in a default GATEWAY of 255.255.255.0
8. IN THE PREFERRED DNS SERVER 223.223.223.0

Probably it is advisable to do this on all computers that will be playing. But certainly – it should be on the server.
Used properties. Be sure to wait until the computer will use them, because it can last for several minutes (10-megabitch network cards).

Now go into the game itself.
Click the LOCAL NETWORK. On the query SEARCH NETWORK SERVEROV – click CANCEL. Click the HOST SERVER in the LOCAL GAME. Write any name. Click OK. the game says the start of the NETWORK SERVER, then the connection to the reception. Not work? And I failed 1 times. The game swears and throws. Do the same thing the second time. And now how that turned out. The game comes in the waiting room.
There is need to act quickly. The game gives the reflection a few moments, and then throws.
Create the game.
It is important to remember when creating game settings that the game offers. As I write at home – I don't remember them all, but mainly 3. BREAKTHROUGH, COLLISION DETECTION and EVEN SOME. Breakthrough – don't know what it is, but I assume that something like CATCH UP in NFS 2 (NFS the second, that was the year in 97). Collision detection is will you allow the opponent to push each other. When disconnected, the vehicles simply drive through each other.
Other computers.
Go to the LOCAL NETWORK. Search for network servers. See created. Connect to it. If you do not succeed – see paragraphs 1-8.
Happened.
IMPORTANT. In the settings of the FILTERS to see created game put created on the server game mode (i.e. ring, overtaking, drag or other). But this is not enough. You need to match additional settings: COLLISION DETECTION, breakout and STILL SOME. After that only you can see the created on the server game. Go into it ready to play.
In General, the system which is not very convenient: first create the server, then the game. The settings on the server and on the connected computers should be the same. It would be easier just to create a server and play on one computer, and configure the force for others, without any filters.

R
RONALSHER 29.07.20

Play on LAN via the app HAMACHI2

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW
Go RESIDENT EVIL-5_ _ password 111
My ICQ 551315043

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW
Go NFS CARBON_ _
the password 111
My ICQ 551315043

Go net for speed ug2
the password 111
My ICQ 551315043

A
Alexei48 29.07.20

did everything as written here.

GhZero 13.12.04 20:29
server.cfg file--in the folder menaia at the end of the text on your picnic (where string ADDR=%%bind(opisnik your write here))
Put the gateway 233.233.233.0 on each computer in the TCP/Ip properties
to do everything on each computer everything works

sometimes it works, but most often after server creation weighs at the entrance to the conference. already forces are not present

l
lanstuffs 29.07.20

Here's the video:

Here there is a list of all.I did.(01.21.2013)
Trading in 100%

I spent a month googling,looking for an answer to this question and here at last sellwide lesson about the babe.
Follow the video and you will succeed.