3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 29.07.20 11:15 pm

How to remap control to Hamad? (Resident Evil 6)

Guys,how do I reassign control on the controller from the PS3?In the settings I can't reassign control of clawy and myshy on a gamepad is connected,but HOW to make it work in the game?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlhimiK 29.07.20

Though he is compatible with your PC?

p
pavloalex 29.07.20

The alchemist
....of course,determined by the wind-so the standard from third Sonya, the same.Via a usb connected.

R
Richards 29.07.20

On a PC DualShock not saw the current boksovskie Liturgy joystick for PC/XBOX and bought it. The game includes keys boksovskie, probably because a port with box and apparently did not catch any joystick is not lituchy you.

E
EnoXII 29.07.20

If the joystick is natural DualShock 3 from Playstation 3, then, in theory, it special USB driver to work properly. Like, it is not designed to work with PC. Not licesne sticks (standard Xinput), the game sees just fine: vibration works, the keys on the screen are displayed the numbers of the buttons of the joy stick axis is not reversed. The only default keys are assigned randomly, I customized via the game menu. And later, when smoked the manual on GameFaqs.com found that the button layout on Joss guessed in accordance with the console settings.

F
Figa[Kings] 29.07.20

We played with gamepads x-box and Logitech Dual Action sees without problems...but to reassign you think in the mapping file.ini editing everything after [XInputDevice_0]

M
Mitsu Rju 29.07.20

First you need at least to stick a joystick connector (the Controller itself will be determined) and be careful, as there is in the settings of the inscription to Change the button assignments
And by the way the Joystick will be suitable from PS. If you have a suitable plug!
But play I did not like (Gamepad, just used the clave)

W
WarlokIII 29.07.20

And with the dualshock 4 be like? using ds4windows game sees the pad as 360ый, but in split screen both Pernaja upravlautsa with shock. How to make separate control.