3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igators 29.07.20 11:15 pm

Control via the Dualshock 4 in the game Resident Evil 6 (PC)

Good day!

Faced with such a problem. Wanted to play Resident Evil 6 on PC using the Dualshock 4.
Actually I installed DS4Windows and wood for the 360-th controller (XboxStat).

Tried to play with a Dualshock 4 in other games (Tomb Raider Legend, Submerged) - all excellent. No complaints.

But Resident Evil 6 had problems with the camera. It is by default, controlled with the right stick. I have not changed anything - left control by default.
However, when trying to rotate the camera, it is only the second tilt of the stick is rotated in the desired direction, and the first or rotates in the opposite (and if you pull the stick up, the camera goes to the left), or doesn't react.
Plus, if for example, aim and at the same time to move the character sight releases. Like one button cancels another.
Tried to remap the camera control on the controller, but not out - push, e.g. rotate camera left" and all the more I can not do anything. Keys neither on the controller nor the mouse/the keyboard is not working. Have to force shut down the game.

Also I tried to disable and XboxStat and DS4Windows (individually and together) - the situation has not changed. The problem with the camera is the same.

If active and XboxStat and DS4Windows, the control menu of the game you can see the two controllers (360 and PAD1) and to control each of them is also possible. But, as I already wrote, when you select the function that you want to configure, nothing happens.

Prompt, somebody faced with similar in this or other games? RE6 might just be incompatible with DS4? It's odd though.
2 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarlokIII 29.07.20

Also faced this problem. Wanted to play split screen. Without emulators the game sees the pad as my Chinese regular. But my management is normal, and DS4 exchanged X and Y on the camera. Emulator x360ce in the game pad vidit refuses. DS4Windows is connected and in the game you can play, but he immediately and the first and second player at the same time.
The theme of the campaign is dead, since no one wills for 4 years

W
WarlokIII 25.10.20

In the steam we go into Big Picture mode
We go into settings, gamepad settings, set up.
If you're a dual, tick on Dualshock 4.
We go to the game page, go to the settings, choose Dualshock 4 setting.
Click on the right stick and turn on the inversion of the outer circle.
We go into the game and rejoice. Now the X-X camera and the game is working fine.