3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 29.07.20 11:37 pm

Bugs in the game (Ghost of Tsushima)

So far seen 2 large vabishevich of the bug:
1. At the entrance to the exhibited label management completely fails, it is impossible to get off the horse, it jumps randomly in any direction, to be treated only by restarting the game or checkpoint.
2. Mode avtopritselivaniya, the sight of bombs with a black powder begins to live his life
Who knows how to fix it, please share the experience.
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
EZK 29.07.20

already knocked platinum no bug had not noticed in Proshka

m
mil100 29.07.20

1.If I have to sit on someone else's horse, the remote does not respond.
2. Also there is a problem, you quickly have to turn off auto-aim, or do not use.
3. The game on disc

N
Niger River 26.07.22

Have the bugs been fixed? I want to buy the game

N
Niger River 26.07.22

Fixed bugs?

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

River Niger
You can buy! most of the bugs have already been fixed, they will no longer be fixed! the game is already two years old, so you can not wait for the weather from the sea, but take it now! even when I played on the release, there were only bugs a couple of times, and then they weren’t adult at all and didn’t interfere with the passage of the game.

N
Niger River 01.08.22

thank you Kartonkratos

a
abobig 21.10.22

Hello, I had a bug.

I went through the game for platinum, and I had the task to find all 8 Marks, I found 8 and in the collection they write 7 how to fix it ??

a
abobig 21.10.22

I found like all 8 Moyakov and writes that 7, I checked it many times

a
abobig 21.10.22

In short, when there was a task with Ryuzo to light the tsutsu beacon, I lit it, but he didn’t budge and the “light the fire” button didn’t go away, what should I do? I won't get platinum

P
PaDoNaG101 29.10.22

When quickly moving around the map, I just gave out that I had a save from the director's version .. for some reason .... although I have the usual version ... and it doesn’t let me play further .. I don’t know what to do ... already half the game has been completed. .do not want to play again .. there is a screen ... tell me what can I do ??