3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Annell Endorf 29.07.20 11:38 pm

Departures from the game (Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris)

I have a constantly occurring crashes in the same moment(the moment of the story and you cannot miss it). Please tell me how to solve this problem.
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
davian025 29.07.20

Annell Endorf
If you're talking about the fight with the Bird early in the game, you can skip the game and wait for patches, I went through the bird with the help of a coach in the hope that the flight only there, but no, the stupid game crashes in any battle with mobs. It remains to wait when these blockheads fixed the crashes completely.

S
SailingeR 29.07.20

With the departure of many helps to change the game language to English

M
Mainer85 29.07.20

if shprehaet burzhuinskie that include English and say everything will be the norm, I myself do not understand English so I suffer, but there is a pattern, mostly podbrey when the mob boss stanitsa and not some Paterna behavior which used satellites and all this buggy it is in Russian, most likely the problem is in Cyrillic, which remains the current suffer and wait for the patch and will continue each pillar of teleportation for just can not be saved

G
Galgamed 15.10.20

I also read that it helps to change the regime of the combat in the squad, you need to put them in defense, only as - I did not understand. They also say that there are no sorties alone (without a detachment). Presumably departures from the attacks of the squad members.