3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 29.07.20 11:38 pm

The Guide \"Mercenaries\" (Resident Evil 5)

================================================================================================
"Mercenaries" - a favorite of many mode of the game since the 3rd part of the series RE3: Nemesis, which becomes available to play alone or in co-op after completing the main storyline.
10 characters, 8 different cards, each of which requires individual strategy and agility – to get a higher grade SS (SS) needed to 100% complete the game, you should try.
================================================================================================
• Grades: (solo)
0-9999 points (D) (D)
10000+ points (From) (To)
20000+ points (B) (B) - opens a new map
40000+ points (A) (A) – opens a new character
60000+ points (S) (C)
90000+ points (SS) (SS) – higher rank

• Ranks: (co-op)
0-19999 points (D) (D)
20000+ points (From) (To)
40000+ points (In) (B)– opens a new map
80000+ points (A) (A) – opens a new character
120000+ points (S) (C)
150000+ points (SS) (SS) – higher rank
• Characters:
To unlock new characters, you need to undergo this character map with grade A (4000+ points) or higher.
(Note: initially open only Chris and Sheva in BSAA costumes)

Map 1. Public Assembly (the Assembly Square) — Jill Valentine (BSAA)
Map 2. Mines (Mine) — Albert Wesker (Midnight)
Map 3. Village (The Village) — Chris Redfield (Safari)
Map 4. Ancient Ruins (Ancient ruins) — Sheva Alomar (Clubbin')
Map 5. Experimental Facility (Experimental facility) — Chris Redfield (S. T. A. R. S.)
Map 6. Missile Area (Missile area) — Sheva Alomar (Tribal)
Map 7. Ship Deck (the ship) — Jill Valentine (Battle Suit)
Map 8. Prison (Prison) — Albert Wesker (S. T. A. R. S.)

• Equipment:
A set of used characters of weapons.

Chris Redfield (BSAA) - gun М92F shotgun Ithaca M37, explosive grenades X5, healing spray.
Chris Redfield (Safari) - gun SIG P226, shotgun M3, Rocket Launcher x2.
Chris Redfield (STARS) - machine SIG 556, the Magnum S&W M29, grenade launcher.

Sheva Alomar (BSAA) - gun M92F machine VZ61 rifle Dragunov SVD, healing spray.
Sheva Alomar (Clubbin`) - machine AK-74 shotgun Jail Breaker rifle S75.
Sheva Alomar (Tribal) - bow, grenade launcher, incendiary grenades X6.

Jill Valentine (BSAA) - gun Рх4 (exclusive to Jill), automatic H&K MP5, stun grenades X5, healing spray.
Jill Valentine (Battle Suit) - AutoIt VZ61 rifle PSG-1, explosive grenades X3.

Albert Wesker (Midnight) - gun"H&K P8 the Magnum"S&W M500, X5 explosive grenades, mines X5.
Albert Wesker (STARS) - gun Samurai Edge (exclusive to Alberta), Magnum Lighting Hawk, gun Hydra.
Depending on enemies destroyed points are awarded as follows.

Normal enemies:
City majini – 300
Swamp majini – 400
On the basis of majini – 400
Buoys Kichwa(spiders) – 400
Kipepeo(bats) – 700
Liqueur beta(Lizunov) – 800
Cephalic(of majini with a snake-like head) – 800
Duvalia – 900
Big majini(who fights with his fists) – 1000
Hen – 2000

Mini-bosses:
Ordinary Butcher – 5000
Giant Majini(stone mask) – 5000
Ripper(a large beetle with blades) – 6000
Majini chainsaw 7000
Majini-gunner(with Gatling) – 10000
Red Executioner – 15000

Combo:
• If you kill all the enemies on the map before the time (150 of them), then for every second remaining will receive 1000 points.
• On every map you can find the chicken. If you shoot her, she will leave a Golden egg, and 2000 points
(Note: on the map Mines ("Mine") two chickens, the probability of a Golden Egg from the second are about 50/50)

• Combos by destroying enemies one by one, at intervals of 10 seconds.

The number of combos / Points for regular enemies / bosses:
x2/+20 points +500 points
X3/ +50/ +1000
x4/ +100/ +1500
X5/ +200/ +2000
X6/ +250/ +2500
X7/ +300/ +3000
x8/ +350/ +3500
X9/ +400/ +4000
X10-19/ +500/ +4500
X20-29/ +600/ +5000
X30-39/ +700/ +5500
X40-49/ +850/ +6000
X50+/ +1000/ +7000

That is, in fact, if you kill 5 in a row the most ordinary majini, and then for 10 seconds, that is, in the same combo, and even Giant majini, for the first 5 enemies you get 300х5=1500 points for Giant - 5000, a total of 6500. And now added, and the bonus from the combo, that is the 1st dead zombies you have already received 300, for 2nd - 20 points, 3-his +50, for 4th - +100, fifth, - +200, and the sixth killed the boss you get another +2000 points. It turned out that for a combo you got extra 2370 points, for a total of 8870.
• Combo bonus time
In brown chests, safes, a small box boxes - you can find the hourglass. They add extra time to combo the 30 seconds during which you can kill enemies, and moreover, for each killed you will earn 1000 points more in excess.
(Note: if in the above situation you would have made a combo with these combos-hours, would receive no 8870 and 14870, that is still 1000 for each enemy, regardless of whether the boss or ordinary local drunkard).

• Orange lights, splitting melee player, exclusively add the total game time.
Melee attacks
Melee attacks not only cause significant damage and save ammo, but add 5sec to the overall game time.
Interesting:
| While playing for albert Wesker available his superpowers, namely Run Attack (Dash + Knee Kick).

• Activation: press "Run" + "Taunt" + "direction of running". Wesker will run until, until you reach an obstacle or it is not executed the final blow with his knee.
• A sprint strike that fell on the road the idler in the jaw, just in front of him to press the "Attack".
• A sprint to abruptly change direction by 90 degrees, you have to again press "Run" + "Direction of running".

TIPS ON PASSING

• Before you get rank C and above, it is good to explore the local area, hidden passages, buildings, location of barrels of fuel, orange combo indicator that adds game time. When you're well enough to navigate the terrain - you can proceed directly to action.

• If in the beginning of the level to collect all the indicators with hours, later will not have to be distracted by them and interrupt combos.

• Most use melee attacks - they only add 5 seconds, it is very effective.
Depending on the selected character and a particular card, you need to choose certain attack patterns. For example, playing for Chris BSAA to the Assembly Square effective scheme Shot of majini in the leg with a gun=>Uppercut=>Kick heel is the enemy neutralized. And for Wesker Midnight scheme is different: Shot of majini in the head with a pistol=>Cobra Strike.

• Often try to look back - some enemies, like Executioners, are wont to appear out of nowhere right behind you.

• Always collect and use explosive grenades against the crowds of majini and bosses. They are much more effective stun and incendiary.

• Not waste money on melee attacks with the bosses (Butchers, of Majini with Gatling) - get them from something powerful (shotgun, Magnum), throw grenades out of the storyline to stand on ceremony with them and to spend time on them is not worth it.

• Shot with a shotgun in the Big Majini (like all the other bosses) in focus, and not from a distance of 2-3 meters about 2.5 times more efficient.

• On each card - its strategy and character.
For example, take the map of the Laboratory where most of majini from head to toe with full protective armor. So just like the very first map, combo pistol not produce neither Chris nor Wesker. The best option against this videp of majini machine. A clear choice in favor of Jill BSAA that has H&K MP5.
The map Mine as enemies are rippers - better and faster they are destroyed by gunfire and nothing else. (Grenade, touch mines, shotgun, Magnum, the gun is useless against them). It makes sense to choose a hero with a gun.
=======================
Preparation is the key to success
=======================
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
mGoth 29.07.20

Oh...chuvaaak....THANK YOU....

U
Uncower 29.07.20

Yes, huge thanks for this is +100500. Really better to call it a FAQ on the Mercenaries.

K
KOMATO3HNK 29.07.20

If chicken shoot, it obyazatelno leave the Golden egg.

Nonsense, no required, depends on the case, i.e. in 70% of cases, leaves the Golden egg. (was referring to the map of The Mines)

So all in all what I read - all right (of course that may and I missed it). Put.

Update: And, here, well, I told you missed:

Cartwheel Kick is available only in a cooperative game

(Note: the Rhino Charge and Ghost Butterfly is available only in a cooperative game

Again pure nonsense, I also go into Solo.

It is not necessary to misinform people. There are a few cases that it would be nice to fix. And in General about F. A. Q. read above.

The refutation of the undeniable claims the author of the topic.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 29.07.20

I after killing chicken only Golden egg (not including the second chicken in the Mines) so I agree with the author.

I also go into Solo
And here he was right) Techniques can be used on the gunner in a single game(although it's already written).

E
EnoXII 29.07.20

The simplest scheme of destruction of a Ripper (a giant cockroach), just the same with the use of the min Put mine in the way of a Ripper he activates it (or some other, running next to the poor guy). It is important that the cockroach head over heels flew off to the side. Then only one hit of any, even the most simple of weapons in his white bubble that have to cope with it. In this scheme, the consumption of ammunition is the most cost-effective: one shell and one bullet.

In addition, the guide really do not have enough information about animations, where your Persian immortal, and the proper use of equipment. This is a very important tactical elements, and in fact they are not poorly make life easier in this game.

N
Nomak. 29.07.20

Thank you so much!

J
Johnny1111 29.07.20

recently, chip noticed. if you found a rotten egg do not throw away!) take it like a grenade and throw at the enemy(how much damage do not know but the usual majini kills)))

s
scorpsp 29.07.20

Johnny1111
during the game and managed to hurl an egg at the enemy, flew past. Maybe it's because of the controller.

_
_Timon4ik_ 29.07.20

Thank you, now opened all the cards and all the characters. ATP)

s
shredder3666 29.07.20

Well, for me 5-Oh, 6-Oh resident Evil, and in any other part of the series, these Mercenaries some super complex. I remember I barely picked up any points or even a new map open a character I certainly could not. In the 6th it was... well, at least for me, again, are almost impassable. That's where I even the card could not fill. And by the way, how many attempts were not as I hadn't practiced... but never got the hang of it so far.