3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prey 24.10.19 11:55 am

Easter eggs (Elden Ring)

Anyone noticed in the trailer clear of Dark Souls with BB? Of course, not all direct clearly, spear is a little bit different looks, etc. but references a lot, so I think that initially it was but after DS4 was renamed Elden Ring
Most likely it is the backstory of the world of Dark Souls, judging by what twisted the sword still intact and not broken, and Lotrek the King seem more human.
- Amygdala (Bloodborn) :D (before transformation)
- Lotric
- A large wooden hammer (assumption)
- Smith
- Spear of dragon slaying
- Gargoyle (DS1 - guess who's fighting the character from the trailer)
Sword Jorma
- The nameless king
- The twisted sword (DS3)

UPD: what do you minus it? Vacation what-if came?

UDP: the Twisted sword (DS3)
Спойлерhttps://ibb.co/x3t9KM1
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAX_x5.452 24.10.19

Test video

D
DeimozZ 24.10.19

ImGabeNewell
Well, to be honest very tight, meaning they had to invite Martin for an already existing universe. Lotric not a girl (look at the chest of the character in the trailer, and the face visible). Sword Jorma Yes, similar, but not exceeding, the monster who is beside him look like a villain from 80s anime rather than the giants of X2-3. Lance of the dragon killer looked differently. Where did you see the gargoyle? Knight with a spear through someone in armor, and not a gargoyle.

About Amigdalu, wood hammer (do not understand what you mean) and the blacksmith do not say anything.

The only hit is a twisted sword, but I think it's just a similar design

w
william1992 24.10.19

I someone can explain the massive people's love of Easter eggs and references?
Why just so boiling piss with this topic?

M
Mek Dermovyy 24.10.19

Elden Ring is developed on the Game of Thrones, what's the backstory of the world of Dark Souls?

w
william1992 24.10.19

Vasilich
Yes, I'm not just talking about a specific case, but about the whole situation
stuck somewhere some little icon, and all the people in the nozzle. It Zhi odeskaya

P
Prey 24.10.19

IEC Crappy wrote:
Elden Ring is developed on the Game of Thrones, what's the backstory of the world of Dark Souls?
If you consider that it is in parallel with Dark Souls 3 started to be developed, I think, initially, they wanted DS to do, then changed the concept and invited Martin.

S
SiriusPM 27.01.21

What's the fuss? There will be references, no doubt. Surely there will be Weasel, the next Dull Knight. Perhaps the armor will be repetitive and most likely a weapon. Again, references to the Berserk anime are likely to be there too.

S
SiriusPM 27.01.21

Mack Shitty wrote:
Elden Ring is being developed on Game of Thrones, what's the backstory of the world of Dark Souls?
Why do you think so?

I
InDuke 13.06.21

Morgan Yu
Hello from 2021 you were right patsyk
Molodchina)
Plus you

B
BigGeek34 20.06.21

InDuke
So where was he right then? Nothing is known about the plot. And the fact that there are the same weapons and similar armor, well, these are Easter eggs for all the games of the developers. Moonlight sword is in all play From Software turns out and demon souls is the backstory of dark souls? Not :)

M
Marco pufkin 23.07.21

Morgan Yu
Hello from 2021.
Have you watched Elden Ring trailers at all?
There is no Amygdala, a frame with a bunch of hands cannot automatically be a frame with an Amygdala, we were already shown in the trailer in 2021 that this is a man with a bunch of hands.
Not all white-haired people are Lothric, it is more likely that this is an analogue of the Keeper of Fire in essence.
The blacksmith is an integral part of fantasy games, whether ordinary or like Andre, and the only hammer in the 2019 video cannot be wooden. Who will hammer with a wooden hammer?
Find the picture of the dragon slayer spear and take a closer look.
There is no gargoyle.
It cannot be Jorma's machete, since the handle is located differently, and the sword is stuck in the ground, and Jorma's machete does not have a piercing part, that is, it cannot be stuck into the ground.
The armor of a knight with a spear does not look like the Nameless King.
And where is the twisted sword? If you're talking about something that a white-haired person is holding in the first trailer at 1:20, then the handle does not look like it at all, and the blade is not visible. And given that the world is inspired by Scandinavian mythology, it can be anything at all, including a spear, since Odin, the supreme god in German-Scandinavian mythology, used the spear. Well, maybe something similar is sticking out of the big guy's belly at 1:26, but it's hard to see normally, and the emphasis on this was not made on the water trailer.
I am writing this in 2 years, because I hate idiots who play smart.

M
Marco pufkin 23.07.21

InDuke
Hello from 2021, I report that you have not played Syria Souls games. The only similarities in the Elden Ring and Ds trailer are the animations of the long sword, staff casting, and fucking archery, which is pretty much the same everywhere. If we are talking about weapons, then in the trailer there was only an ordinary long sword, of which there were a lot in the Middle Ages.

-
-zotik- 18.03.22

again there is a lunar two-handed sword, a patchwork, Easter eggs with a berserk, again a ghostly thread connecting that with demon souls fights and bloodborn and elden)

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Eye of Sauron

s
splitcross 03.04.22

Who noticed that if you look at the grace at the stake, then she has a model of the ghost of humanity from ds?

S
Seryoga Vazhenin 05.05.22

And who understood that Millicent is the daughter of Malenia? Judging by the quest chain, and the external resemblance, this is obvious

n
nighthawkreal 05.05.22

Seryoga Vazhenin
Maybe a clone, through scarlet rot.