3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 30.07.20 12:06 am

Xbox game pass in Ukraine

Had seen yesterday's presentation and was inspired to purchase boxes of new generation. Decided to see what was happening. And what did I find? Officially this subscription is not on the territory of Ukraine

There is someone from the Ukraine now Xbox? How to use? Is it even possible is it?
18 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 30.07.20

Comrades, that no man with a box from the Ukraine or anynot available countries?

N
NEKcv 30.07.20

as well as ps now in nedostupny countries to buy mauceri

w
william1992 30.07.20

NEKcv
So there is also the account turns out to do to the region where he is?
And how? No problems with it?

K
Kaname Kuran 15.10.20

william1992
The fact that you are in Ukraine (like me) is very good, games can be bought in any region without any crutches, in the first place and other details of life. Just tie the map to the region of Argentina, specify any address but the postcode is Argentina and enjoy life with very cheap games. But after you bought something in Argentina, it is better to change the region to Russian and only then swing. (some games with Russian localization do not want to put Russian in Argentina, I had so with The Witch and Dark Souls 3) Do the account through the console, it was easier for me

X
X_ray_83 15.10.20

Kaname Kuran
I just do not understand the point in Ukraine to take Xbox only for online cinemas there and there are a lot of players, and so we have the king of PS4 in the country.... Judging by Sony's reports and games that sell for 300-400,000 pieces, it's not so cool so the sorcerer sold out purely on the PS4.

R
RikoChiko 15.10.20

Like in Russia now all Xbox subscriptions are bought only through vouchers from official distributors.

K
Kaname Kuran 15.10.20

X_ray_83
I wrote on top of why you need an xbox in Ukraine, precisely because of Argentina. In Russia, it makes sense to take it so it is not because the prices are the same for everything in the Russian region so it is better to take the flat.

X
X_ray_83 15.10.20

Kaname Kuran
So there is no sense because in stores everywhere sell ps4 games and rental and other available sony !
We have so understood the conservatism of the playstation since the 90s, the Xbox360 was still less on sale and XboxOne is essentially dead.
It's like Nintendo Switch in Russia is also half-living something)))

K
Kaname Kuran 15.10.20

X_ray_83
Trust me, you'll never buy games on ps4 at the prices that in Argentina are discounts. Even boo drives, rental is not a buying game. I've previously made it clear that I like both consoles. P.s 1) I speak for Ukraine 2)I like all consoles except Switch for it is a sizdz, cut games for double price 3) if you do not agree that in Ukraine Xbox is more profitable than Ps4 then prove it than that, because I do not see it. I watched the prices of the games as much on the flat and how much in Argentina on xbox (even more, I bought them, recently took a reissue far cry 3 for 30 UAH-80 rubles through the official store.)

X
X_ray_83 15.10.20

Kaname Kuran
you'll never buy games on ps4 at the prices that in Argentina
Of course I will not buy these games no on Xbox type Days Gone or Legend of Heroes these games will never be on it))
The problem of Xbox exes is essentially not present and play junk on this gamepass only (((

w
william1992 15.10.20

Kaname Kuran
Thank you so much for the response

w
william1992 15.10.20

X_ray_83
I'm sitting on a dog4 about in Ukraine and also not happy. From her. So in November I'm waiting for a new boxing

Q
Qerodievitr 15.10.20

william1992
Why not be happy? And what's the best XBox than the better graphone in the multiplatform?

w
william1992 15.10.20

Qerodievitr
Shopping through Argentina, gamepass, more convenient store, stalker 2 and Forza. That's enough for me.

Q
Qerodievitr 15.10.20

william1992
And the PC? Or have you completely switched to the console?

w
william1992 15.10.20

Qerodievitr
In the winter I sold my stove.

Q
Qerodievitr 15.10.20

william1992
Okay, it's just that your profile says "temporary console operator," so I asked.

w
william1992 15.10.20

Qerodievitr
I thought I'd moved on temporarily, but it took too long.)