3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikeatletik 30.07.20 12:07 am

Help can someone tell me (Diablo 2)

The story is, yesterday creating a map 2 and 3 window make them in 8 seconds kick in the chat and so constantly , third-party programs, not what was not and no, the Internet works fine, what might be the problem
60 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikeatletik 30.07.20

The video in the attachment

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.07.20

I give the installation - focus and open the message under the spoiler - your life will improve!
Spoilers this point your mules no longer drops in-game chat.

f
firkax 30.07.20

no video you sent

Nikeatletik wrote:
third-party programs no was not there
so there? how do you second window is launched?

N
Nikeatletik 30.07.20

On Playground downloaded and installed it, like it, or locomotives hauling here with 10 computers? In fact, you can write I'm not playing with any bots plugins and so on, my question is why this happened , the breach with my account for 10 years of the ban of blocks too

N
Nikeatletik 30.07.20

Video download why is it not displayed , how can I add?

f
firkax 30.07.20

do not give a link where rocked?

N
Nikeatletik 30.07.20

The game?

N
Nikeatletik 30.07.20

Rocked a long time was probably 5 years ago, the mechanic something

f
firkax 30.07.20

Nikeatletik wrote:
On Playground downloaded
here it is

a link to the torrent delete, then ban for pirated links

N
Nikeatletik 30.07.20

https://www.playground.ru/diablo_2/cheat/diablo_2_d2m_zapusk_igry_v_neskolko_okon_1_13d-795889

N
Nikeatletik 30.07.20

Just do not say what is forbidden, etc. it is time 2 here all carry steam locomotives, I have to this time, no, only for ppl, because on hardcore, not so many people play to play not one.

z
zulin_ru 30.07.20

Nikeatletik
Don't know why you Troll and why do you know about engines , but I do not know about drop mules.
This is done to ensure that players have suffered. This is done on purpose , it's all true.
Welcome to PG.

f
firkax 30.07.20

and patch 1.13 d ?

N
Nikeatletik 30.07.20

I have not mules drops , and personages 80+ when only 3 ppl

N
Nikeatletik 30.07.20

1.14 https://www.playground.ru/diablo_2/file/diablo_2_zapusk_igry_v_neskolko_okon_1_14d-991736

You funny Troll or what? You in the case that you can say, adults like.

f
firkax 30.07.20

and you description of the file at the link read?
. In battle.net not working!
this program for singles
and filled it the usual visitor to your site (you can too)

working - one that you first gave a link, it is for 1.13 d

k
kot-stargazer 30.07.20

firkax
Dear Firqah fix plz drop the 6th 7th and 8th of a mule ,and the boys complain that the throws.Thank you!

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.07.20

Hiking is another harsh game users have become cunning and some began before pulling to swing the mules LVL on br. But wise FIRC cut this cheating and now drops even 80+ LVL mules. Cheers, comrades, ladies and gentlemen, long live the order and stability.

K
Klassewer 30.07.20

I have observed the same thing, by the way. When I get 8 of the Persians 60+ LVL in the game, from 1 to 3 (more often 1) always dropouts from the game 10 seconds after plant. Only helps reentry to the ACC.
These are the new cool-wiggidy innovations, which should not devote players?

Use Diablo 2 (what's the difference what, you still don't get them to swing and along with that you have a server with a claim to payoff, ie tipo install off disc and play, the so-called eat fish and....) and д2м downloaded just from here. Triangles no use.

m
minovalo 30.07.20

And what Alto patch not satisfied?