3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZUZIC 30.07.20 12:07 am

How to reduce the time repauno single pls help!!!! (Battlefield 2)

People who know how to reduce the RESPAWN time IN SINGLE? If anyone knows PLS tell me!!!
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wasyek 30.07.20

He would like to know..I found where the ing the game files,changed from 15 to something else.But it is not working still.

_
_Ranger_ 30.07.20

try to do the following:

look in the folder My documents Battlefield 2 folder, in the folder Battlefield 2 browse to the Profiles folder;
next, find the folder with your profile (there will be 0001, 0002, etc.): go sequentially in each folder and open with Notepad the file Profile.con, in this file if you find your nick means is the folder with your profile, then open the file ServerSettings.con and find the line GameServerSettings.setSpawnTime 15 replace 15 on your respawn time, then save the umbilical cord and pstate atributy him read Only

if does not help, locate the folder Battlefield 2 to the Default folder and in the file ServerSettings.con find the line sv.spawnTime 15 and zmenite a value of 15 on your

should be able...

r
ramilrr 30.07.20

I tried everywhere to put on 3, nothing , still 15 seconds after loading the game, ServerSettings.con monetise 15. Changed in all files where found, including Samoa the game, maybe even one, will be considerations.

N
Neispravimyy Meloman 30.07.20

Yes, indeed, does not change...(

S
Strelec-zmeya 30.07.20

You need to change not only in folders but 0001 or 0002 and Default. Open the file ServerSettings.con and find the line sv.spawnTime 15 and change it to any number. Then save and check the box: READ-ONLY. And that's all. Nowhere else, do nothing. On the game channel. Also there you can change the default number of tickets (Ticket) to a higher or lower. And the percentage of friendly fire, Friendly Fire, let's not 100, but 20 put, and you will be from myself or from their get only 20% of the total damage. There's also the intelligence level of Difficulty the bots will find.

d
druidiemil 30.07.20

Strelec-zmeya
they already had kids,why reply

s
smallnegro 30.07.20

druidiemil
Who would have said))