3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ge-force 24.10.19 11:55 am

The problem with loading savegames (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Hello people, I am facing very strange problem related to loading of savegames if it can be called, ie when the game starts all right, but after the logo of invidia the game starts to load infinitely, although you should receive a splash screen with the phrase Press any button and then the actual menu of the game, about a year ago, played calmly all start and run as it should, but then I got bored and deleted, now re-I decided download (litsuha in jublee) from nefig to do because sohranki left run like everything is as it was but after the logo invidia see it

I don't fully understand what the problem is empirically found that the game runs and works fine only if you demolish the old saves and reinstall uplay, but then played out of the game and launch it again it again starts to load infinitely as you do not want to constantly start over, do you have any options and thoughts on this? I will be eternally grateful for your help, thanks in advance
2 Comments
Sort by:
b
bosa 24.10.19

it is stored in the cloud you don't need to store the saves

g
ge-force 24.10.19

bosa
I mean the local saves are on the computer, when I start the game without synchronizing with cloud storage, it takes them from a computer, but that is not the case, as much as I tried to load that with local saves that the cloud is still infinite loading