3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eremite_City 30.07.20 12:32 am

Viewer for saves (Mass Effect 3)

The Lord programmers, I have an idea. Create the program
to save, taken out the verdict. At the same time, not bad
to do so, to described the path protagonista.
And so - for all parts of ME. I am sure that many will agree with me.
After all, how much fuss can be avoided! Chose save already know that there.
Despite the remoteness of the output, this trilogy will be popular to COP!
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 30.07.20

Eremite_City
And what you Gibbed save editor is not satisfied? There you can see the level completed assignments, achievements. More and not untill. Moreover, the app in English.

E
Eremite_City 30.07.20

Sidorovich12
Show me such an editor, which is all it is..
There is a purely technical parameters + change of variables.
I don't МЕ1 no radaktora. Especially wait a glance.

S
Sidorovich12 30.07.20

Eremite_City
So in the editor all the options you want there. And you pebble the options you want then, in addition to technical game?
You I so understood want the same thing, only with a beautiful wrapper and all of them intuitive issued on a silver platter, as in the case of transferring the saves inside the game. Developers write the save game editor, so especially for you a new shell made to him.

E
Eremite_City 30.07.20

Sidorovich12
Sarcasm is not appreciated here.. I don't need a beautiful wrapper..
And it's not the same.. the Program needs to expand, as passed the game.
Every game has key points, after which the pendulum will swing in the
side or the other. If I was a programmer himself would have written such a program..
PS Here's the key point of the trilogy ME - http://faqusha.ru/note/619.html

S
Sidorovich12 30.07.20

Eremite_City
And then the sarcasm? You have not written anything new, but in the save game editor lists only the most important decisions, although most of them have the ability to change with the program. As I mentioned the program you want is already there.
Just need to add to it and do as they say for boots, that is the most intuitive.
You see similar things write as they say on kindness. Well and thoroughly all the quests the developer was simply lazy writing, as there was no incentive. So to write a program with the right incentive and most preferably in hard currency. Just do one you will do.

E
Eremite_City 30.07.20

Sidorovich12
Now doubly sorry that I am not a patron and not a programmer! ;)
I am sure that gamers embraced with enthusiasm to such files..

S
Sidorovich12 30.07.20

Eremite_City
Maybe, but as for me interesting through the game yourself in all the options and prospects than draw the passage through the editor saves.
By the way. Why don't you go and do this?
I for example not a programmer, but 5 years ago I was fascinated SAMP set a goal to learn how to edit game modes and write your own scripts. After reading a lot of literature I have mastered the basis of the PAWN language (to script server similar in syntax with C++). Now I'm without any tension can start to write a simple game mod.
I think the writing described you program even easier. What's stopping you to learn the necessary skills for the realization of your proposal? To do this, even as a programmer do not have to be. The starting point for writing the program (Gibbed save editor) you have. There remained only to add a few functions you need and all. In my opinion it's not Tavi that difficult. For myself I know that it's better than to sit and wait while all the others will do it for you.

E
Eremite_City 30.07.20

Sidorovich12
Thank you. But I don't sit and wait. Just plucked up the courage to speak out for all..
I have combed through plenty of sites on this topic.. And all the problem: what's in the saved game?
AS passed the game? Who rescued who was killed? Who in the face gave, but someone on the head?
About the passage - I do not propose to rule all.. Just to SEE what's there?

f
fashionfble 30.07.20

Sidorovich12
Good answer. Also studied editing, and photoshop, and everything else. Iron review, and Eremite, write down this review in a notebook, you'll remember when to start heavy days.