3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gogannn 30.07.20 12:32 am

fallout 2 Hyper fast movement (Fallout 2)

Problem on the world map Hyper fast travel, no random encounters, 13 years very rapidly. What to do???? Put CPUkiller doesn't help.
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metal Boss x 30.07.20

In the original F2 is such crap that the hero rushes through the world map like crazy, and random encounters are almost gone.
Treated this thing:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sfall/files/sfall/sfall%202.12.7z/download
There you can set the speed of movement. Now though in each square to attack you will be cool.

K
Konrad Marburg 30.07.20

See already figured out. But maybe someone more useful in the collection of the classics is fixed. Even videos in the end do not fly.

G
Ghost Hunter 30.07.20

Treated this thing
And for the Russian version there?

A
A.Soldier of Light 30.07.20

Author.
There is another option. Install megamod Fallout 2 Restoration Project v2.1.1:
http://www.playground.ru/files/9936/

B
Bonifacio 30.07.20

hi!please help with fallout 2.the speed of movement Carty is very high.how to reduce it to a normal??))

A

Lol. Read my previous post, for whom I wrote it? 8)

B
Bonifacio 30.07.20

A. Soldier of Light I have read and downloaded the.how to use it??please tell me in detail!

B
Bonifacio 30.07.20

I have,incidentally,during these Hyper fast movements HP are not restored!!

B
Bonifacio 30.07.20

A. Soldier of Light I thought that you wrote a post In the original F2 is such crap that the hero rushes through the world map like crazy, and random encounters are almost gone.
Treated this thing:
sourceforge.net/projects/sfall/files/sfall/sfall%202.12.7 z/download
There you can set the speed of movement. Now though in each square you will attack, cool.
and about fashion,I want to play the original game and I've had Klamath and Dan,don't want again,and your mod probably would have.can how to solve my problem with b=ultra-fast movement on the map??!

A

This mod changes little, his aim is to complement the game that did not have time to finish before the end of the game, so playing with him you don't feel that it's some other Fallout 2. Rather, it's the same F2, only fully and finally completed. Mod solves the problem with fast movement on the world map itself, there is nothing to fix no need.
Although there are a small fashion, whose purpose is only to get the solution to your problem, but to me they were never needed. Why? When there is a Restoration Project...

B
Bonifacio 30.07.20

judging by the comments,the game with this mod is not translated into Russian?I did not know English at such level to understand all the features of the language,but in the fall conversations play a huge role)))what is added there,really impressive and probably improves the game,but I'm not sure about 100% stability and the organized fashion and I don't want extra crap)))I have 2 of fallot from a Fargus,and I always liked it))a small mod that solves my problem,you don't know where to get?

B
Bonifacio 30.07.20

this sfall I put and when you start the game POPs up a window saying you need an English version.PG Rusik daring and in the Internet not found)knowledgeable people,it seems not))in short,buy a new old computer with Windows 98 and play

A

Eh... not know English and love Fallout... :P
In school, whether that still learning, I don't know the language of the world level?

knowledgeable people,it seems there is))
Because all knowledgeable and usually know English ))

F
FeuerEagle 30.07.20

Bonifacio

http://wasteland.ag.ru/fallout-2/mods/other.shtml#m1

sfall in Russian. version

B
Bonifacio 30.07.20

A. Soldier of Light what are you talking about bro?I asked you for help and you shit on the case can not be said and to accuse me they want?very well,pseudoexpert))))))
know English to get by at the airport,hotel,arrange a meeting etc is one thing.but to know English in order to play fallout and clear picture of the world is another.over.

AleksMark thank you!I hope more useful)

B
B0ND 30.07.20

A. Soldier of Light
Well, Yes, there is so much perepechino Ala supplemented that your bug rate will seem like Paradise.