3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RichardK1370 30.07.20 12:32 am

Please help me with the mod. (Fallout 4)

Hello ladies and gentlemen.
Starting with the background, I hope someone will help.
And let's start with this channel RACCOO'N'ROLL ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8i2nzzXB322wEAReDhVfXA )
maybe someone knows about it. And so fashion mainly downloaded for recommendations of mods I install are able, for the first time, I was playing normally, everything was OK with the mod has not yet started to play with miniconomy job castle 2 job nachila me to fly there in under the ground you give to drawing but I pastando crashes every 5 - 10 min.
Already for 3 days I ate different to do like this all day if vanilla but even if 30 mods everything works fine until I reaches to the bridge this bridge Katori leads to a shelter I keep there flying. Now I have a game snizena completely from the computer. Sorry for the bad oshibki I peshu in Russian.

Everything was Done via NMM.

Here are all my mods:

Thanks for read my problem.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Az_Az 30.07.20

First you need to analyze which of these mods could affect this area (to add something or replace something) and try to disable these mods. If there are no mods, just disable one and see crashes or not. Yes a chore, but it's the only way.

R
RichardK1370 30.07.20

Az_Az
thank you

R
RichardK1370 30.07.20

Az_Az
listen can go deep if all goes according to plan

A
Az_Az 30.07.20

RichardK1370
In discharge is not necessary. The only thing to add to the above is to disable mods not one, but several, for example for 5 pieces, it's faster to find the problematic mod.

R
RichardK1370 30.07.20

Az_Az
It is now beginning to fly and vanilla in the same place where once flew with the mod.

A
Az_Az 30.07.20

RichardK1370
Probably you have in the save has an error, try another.

R
RichardK1370 30.07.20

Az_Az
the joke is that the mods I am right now, and I did not put all the saves Udall game pure glass

l
longerr2007 30.07.20

RichardK1370
Game steam or Repack,version of what?

R
RichardK1370 30.07.20

longerr2007
the latest version and from hatab

l
longerr2007 30.07.20

RichardK1370
Remove all the files F4SE from the root folder of the game.From the Data folder and remove the Scripts folder.Remove all files from the folder to Fallout 4,all saves from the Saves folder located in My documents.The Data folder the game should look like on the screenshot.
Start the game the Settings icon Fallout 4.Click Play and loads to the first menu,exit and run the game icon Fallout4.Start a new game.reaches to the bridge..tell us if there's a departure.