3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamonttank 24.10.19 11:56 am

Drone and binoculars not highlight enemies, what to do? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Can't highlight/mark enemies, no stupid labels, what to do? The trick with - on the Numpad's not helping. Leave games off the interface and then go back, turn and nothing changes. Help )
7 Comments
Sort by:
t
tchuzhy 24.10.19

Capture settings ? The game itself can gluknet, if you interrupt the scan itself faced with. Try to put on any mark to scan and wait.

M
Mamonttank 24.10.19

tchuzhy
No, tried did not help...

M
Mamonttank 24.10.19

tchuzhy
The problem is with the enemies, everything else is visible, but when trying to highlight enemies on the posts, their not stupid notes...

t
tchuzhy 24.10.19

Mamonttank
Now check your display settings. All items except tips included. Everything is fine, but in online uplay came in at the second attempt. Try to verify the cache.. there are bugs with them. Or other program interferes with the performance of the game, all sorts of monitors with the NVIDIA utility. I had ФК4 is that the settings took at least because of this.
Well, change the settings need confirmation (F). Or you can reset the default settings (R)

M
MadONYX 24.10.19

Mamonttank
On what difficulty you play?
If at the latest, if I remember correctly. The enemies are not marked on the map and not highlighted. Like so. 100 years have already not played in it .

N
NoiseDru 24.10.19

Mamonttank
if you play with tyre and high, then there is a drone to highlight should not like

t
tchuzhy 24.10.19

No. The drone still shines, even on the ultimate level. Not highlighted only place with enemies.