3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alesya 30.07.20 01:01 am

Barrockstadt: refuses to take the powder+ (Syberia)

Already done in the city. Go to the captain, poured him wine, but he refuses to see. Need a powder that Kate does not want to take in the lab. Says: I don't need it.
Help, pliz!
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BeRta 30.07.20

Gee... tell me, who was there from the crowd is the captain and where his wine is being shed? :=\

B
BeRta 30.07.20

by the way, are you sure that the bottle of mushrooms are suitable to the desired table? there is a Desk, behind which stands the Professor. it may be something inside (don't know what it is), and Kate does say that she's not yet. but on the table where lay the tongs for test tubes that need to hang the egg from the nest, that's it-and then got a bottle of mushroom powder...

and another thing - don't forget to bring a drum for a music box. it is on the shelf in the same laboratory Professor!

B
BeRta 30.07.20

Ales, there is another option... if you still come to this same table, I was talking about... and she still takes a bottle... maybe Kate still doesn't know what is in the bottle. And why can be useful mushrooms. To do this in the library, go up the ladder and read a book about mushrooms. The idea is that there's a girl should she grab the bottle of powder, as in the book everything is described very good! :-)

A
Alesya 30.07.20

The fact of the matter is that the book she was reading and took everything:(
Maybe a bug in the game?:(

B
BeRta 30.07.20

no, definitely not a glitch in the game... I have this platform already a few times such thoughts came... what a glitch in the game and that's it... look, you survived out there somewhere until then? maybe once more come to this station, first of all through? damn.. I somehow feel stupid, because I can't find the captain there... well, I still think about it, what's stopping you and write back if there are thoughts which...
... went to look... :-)

A
Alesya 30.07.20

That's what I have:

Go with the train. Ask Oscar about the mission. It will require you a visa. You bastard! Go around the booth with tickets left. Enter the door leading into the tower. Climb to the top. Talk to the captain. Explore telescope. Press the upper red button until, until you see a clear image. Come to the table and inspect the glasses and wine glasses. Donate your bottle of wine, and a powder from the inventory. Drink with the captain on the brotherhood. The captain decides to look in the telescope again and realize that would be very wrong

T
Tatosha 30.07.20

All garbage! I have the same thing! And was preserved. And twice again passed. And forty times back to different periods of the game. DO NOT TAKE POWDER THOUGH BURST!!! Che to do???(((( Have you solved this problem?

L
Lubany 30.07.20

Tutosa
In the library on the right is a ladder on her rise, there's a book on mushrooms, without reading this book the powder to take will not work.

F
FallenGhost 30.07.20

Lubany
Oh, sorry she won't see it(

l
longerr2007 30.07.20

Necromastery they are)