3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexaxa211 30.07.20 01:01 am

there was a new thing (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

a line in the gameplay as the range of the flight, who knows what she gives
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 30.07.20

Increases the limit of your flight. In ATS already this feature, but starting from mid-wing to anyone because ATS is a small map. And from the beginning to the end of the map there is a distance minimum. As for me, they clearly do not. The slider is not really diversifies the gameplay. They ant steps to improve the game, maybe someday to the main access.

s
st.pone 30.07.20

lexaxa211
Here*C , for two weeks as a new chip .

l
lelis81 30.07.20

ABRASцовый wrote:
maybe someday before major problems get.
I would like to get! Thanks to the modders that keep the game afloat..

b
bobrdobr 30.07.20

lexaxa211 wrote: a line in the gameplay as the range of the flight, who knows what she gives
Now with the slider you can adjust the range in flight offers a choice of orders. Working on reducing the radius of delivery. Ie if you have already pumped a high level range, and you want to haul cargo for a short distance and was tired of manually seek out short flights (and in the selection of goods has set sort by distance and it doesn't help with short flights) - move the slider.
Again, the distance(radius) delivery can only be reduced from the already achieved level. Pump range with this adjustment - it is impossible.

l
lexaxa211 30.07.20

okay, thank you all :)

K
KILMASTER 30.07.20

it is necessary to Goba ATU to connect

F
Foxers 30.07.20

bobrdobr
It seemed to me that during a flight when moving the slider to the right, the time goes faster and Vice versa. Or is it really just my imagination?)

A
ABRAScovyy 30.07.20

bobrdobr wrote: I Repeat - the distance(radius) delivery can only be reduced from the already achieved level. Pump range with this adjustment - it is impossible.
I pumped only dangerous goods and range of flights. Have level 6, then I have a flight across the map is this normal? The answer is obvious that the slider and increase the range of flights.

b
bobrdobr 30.07.20

ABRASцовый
You know, the description of the effects\game settings - I'm more inclined to trust SCS :))
so to reassure you and to find out how you everything is so wonderful don't want :)

and under the spoiler the same settings-haul flights (on high) here, only the profile level 4th
Spoiler

b
bobrdobr 30.07.20

Foxers
seemed.. it's the fact that you simply in advance, waiting for some effect.. or in the game are already familiar :)

F
Foxers 30.07.20

bobrdobr
in the game I not very long ago, but something I already know) Can really seemed, thanks.
Turns out, it is possible to regulate the transportation within the same country. Useful with the release of new France))