3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 30.07.20 01:01 am

And really?

It became fashionable now always put at the entrance to the metal detector. Figley say, the fight against terrorism.
But the real sense that there is.
Here's an example.
At the bus station in Krasnoyarsk sell knives, not at all similar to the pieces no not size, it is direct in the waiting room at the box office. Sense check for dangerous items when inside you can buy melee weapons?!
64 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 30.07.20

Alexfor
Alexfor merged and takes the arrows.Well, as always.....

M
Mordok 30.07.20

Cheburator Founder
Q. E. D. just like the tutorial :D

A
Aleksator 30.07.20

Cheburator Founder
yeah, you always write so when you say necha.

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.07.20

It is probably in Israel from the Ukraine has left
100500 times wrote I'm from Belarus.

yeah, you always write so when you say necha.
To say necha you on the topic.Remains thick Troll.

A
Aleksator 30.07.20

Cheburator Founder
no, you can only complain about the drain, because you don't even understand what you wrote.

F
FarHarya 30.07.20

With its not possible :-)

O
Okruta 30.07.20

Mordok wrote:
If you went to the German Consulate, bypassing the detector you politely asked to return. The same Consulate
Well, the Consulate Consulate, and in policany I still passed. By the way, when stick checked she did capiltal on me, but checks itself prompted the response: the dog of lightning, probably. What hurt me beside the dog something else to place, a conscience, a law-abiding citizen?
By the way, the case is remembered as a friend went through the frame itself then told. Passes, and the frame is silent, she immediately to the guards what it is, they say, you have a defective frame. Those balls on your forehead And you have something to carry, the friend turned out to be a pin in his leg were metal and the frame was really a pure bluff.

M
Mordok 30.07.20

Akruti
Interfere you a trunk to carry the lack of motive. This kind of explanation (like this blatant RAID) is GB, and GB transmits a warning about a possible RAID at a local musarnyu. Then they begin to test and explore, and if the probability is high - will fit the eagle.
In the calm the days of all the shit you go there, they know that repulsed with trunks to shoot/jail in 93g. If you have friends 65-70g. birth there are, ask them why it is not customary to run into the cops, even bedraggled district office. We like fools shoot straight with a gun in broad daylight in the restaurant and the case was closed for lack of evidence.
The same applies to any other state agencies, including metro and others. Although some state agencies preparedness is always higher, that is normal days they have after the fact.
Private security firms penetrate such things on their channels, too, through probably what Gabunia - here ahs, for all do not know.

Medical needles - Yes, metal, but not something that is on the trunk, a butterfly is not enough factory. If the foot rail had a crutch (God forbid, of course), then the real detector to the dump to determine.
In any case, even the spokes of the frame will determine if its greater sensitivity transfer, only it is necessary to nobody because addressed to the Stalker.

D
Delphis 30.07.20

well, Yes. right now we have all of our friendly cooperative get together and overthrow the injustice

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

Taking my son in the morning in a kindergarten, see the following picture:
first thought: call the number(left on paper)and see the code, dialed number, finger hovering above the button to call the idea Najera? slipped my hand and went on))

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

In the hospital where I went to residency, navigation, hanging signs, which are duplicated in Braille (for the blind).
with spaces

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.07.20

stalker7162534
Metro. At the entrance metal detectors.
They avoided quietly.And no one will tell you nothing,do not delay.FSUs everything that is the framework that there is

L
LuNature 30.07.20

[Denis] wrote:
They avoided quietly.And no one will tell you nothing,do not delay.FSUs everything that is the framework that there is
Or just vylazhivat on the table the knife and pass on.
The knife must be curved and not very long to be able to carry. The Internet is a description of all this

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.07.20

Hellberg
In the subway nothing is not necessary to spread

L
LuNature 30.07.20

[Denis] wrote:
In the subway nothing is not necessary to spread
I do not know. Have not been there yet

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

T
T.T.G 30.07.20

Just like in the Brooklyn ghetto. We have not yet so feral.

w
we get what we deserve 30.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
++
Do not understand motivation of these measures. As with no local chat, everything seems normal. A particularly dangerous situation in the North Caucasus. I'm afraid of the Chechen blitzkrieg to Moscow?

T
T.T.G 30.07.20

I'm afraid of the Chechen blitzkrieg to Moscow?
Nays
We Russian with us Mohammed.

Atugi.

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20