3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 24.10.19 11:56 am

Some of the indicators of the frequency of the CPU is most accurate?

Which program gives the most accurate indicators of the frequency of the CPU?
Spoiler
And what core gives indications of the frequencies in CPU-Z?
BIOS F25
16 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 24.10.19

Of all the utilities, most like HWiNFO64. However for absolute accuracy I do not warrant. In General, resource Monitor, and standard utilities that are supplied to the motherboard. I, for example, is the Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility.
Everything else is bullshit, especially CPU-Z, and the like.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 24.10.19

potter790
HWINFO too.Forgot about it.I just have never Ryzen did not raise the frequency in 4200Мгц on one core, the most I saw was 3900Мгц.But Core Temp shows a second 4200Мгц on the second core.After flashing the BIOS could that be?

p
potter790 24.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
After flashing the BIOS could that be?
It may, depends on what version of the BIOS that it the emphasis.
In General, see in HWINFO, there is frequency, voltage, the cores min max actual in real time. They are constantly changing.
PS/ Windu demolished after flashing? it may be because of this.

L
Luka_gg 24.10.19

[Denis]
The same BCLK 116. CPU multiplier is normal, as the CPU Z, he, in turn, shows the first core multiplier - 28.8.
Above the fabulous Loki, careful with his super duper 4-channel card player is lower than FullHD resolution:
PS I Have Kore Pace in the 1600S it was lying like that, with regards to the multiplier, everything is normal and there is no frequency 4200, an error in the program. BCLK 104 AMD more bet and will not be in General.
In short glitch of the Crust Temp. Did not turn off energosberegenie? Frequency to not fall below par? A fixed acceleration what's not to like?

[

VOVAN WOLF
Well, at the moment when it was lifted the screen, Yes, was energosberegenie.To disable a matter of minutes.For 7950 default 3600Мгц is enough.If the game on a single core, often included to boost 3900Мгц

X
X_ray_83 24.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
[Denis]
For all who can not in the unit here is the program from AMD and it is not necessary to invent anything !
https://www.amd.com/ru/technologies/ryzen-master

[

X_ray_83
I have it along with the drivers disk included

X
X_ray_83 24.10.19

[Denis]
It shows everything except the temperature there the nuances !

[

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
It shows everything except the temperature there the nuances !

X
X_ray_83 24.10.19

[Denis]
Temperature show increased this is a feature of percent in any program because of the sensors !
So what is there to any temperature you subtract 10 degrees especially Ryzen 1XXX.

X
X_ray_83 24.10.19

[Denis]
CPU-Z also sometimes not showing the correct RAM timings and availability two-channel mode and others !
In CPU-Z glucova program I would be on it does not navigate.

[

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
So what is there to any temperature you subtract 10 degrees especially Ryzen 1XXX.
that is,in fact, generally 20 degrees?
X_ray_83 wrote:
In CPU-Z glucova program I would be on it does not navigate.
I'm looking,usually,frequency and naprugu.But voltage range v-core does not always coincide with other prog.

X
X_ray_83 24.10.19

[Denis]
Yes and 20 maybe more because the degree Ryzen model always !

[

X_ray_83
I have a max Core Temp gave 59°, and in the dispersal

A
Aktay 24.10.19

[Denis]
The processors Ryzen 1st generation of the index X, except for the model 1300X (and maybe have 1500Х also, need to clarify), most AMD introduced the 20-degree offset of the target temperature, in order to provide a more aggressive work WITH. HWinfo - a more than adequate program, put it. As for monitoring it:
- Tctl - indicates the temperature between the heat spreader and cores, considering it's a 20-degree offset;
- Tdie temperature of cores without regard to the offset;
My look for the presence of Delta. If Delta is not present, then the temperature offset in the procedure as well, despite the index of X
Old software can read not what you need. And hwinfo is constantly updated and is even explicitly recommended for this reason for Riesen

[

Aktay
Understood.Will take into account in the monitoring