3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rick1 30.07.20 01:03 am

Cum Amsterdam Butcher - kicks! (Bet on Soldier)

Arena is my favorite battle of all the games!
100500 (hundred-hundred) times passed through this level in various ways and each time more and more interesting.
For example, if you freeze ammo rocket launcher, you can pass without a single SW terminal.
Opponents fun to destroy by throwing a grenade in front of the doors where they appear.
The butcher was really cool. It Borenko without or without tricks won't extinguish. It was too steep he rubika. Single recharge will do and you're dead.
I finished all possible sposobami

There is only one method never used one Igorka of Barenco.
But for this it is necessary that Borenko was full health. And he, the idiot, decicca doesn't want, and the Butcher comes out barely alive... of course, ArtMoney to improve his health, but it is very gemorno, because weed it is only necessary to decrease or not changed...
And it's cool to know someone who, because they have the same guns...
All the bullets and grenades easily frozen ArtMoney or SE. If anyone is interested, I will tell you how.
After restarting the level, freezing does not fly and this is a big plus.
And most importantly - the Butcher is so pathetic that defeating him feel like a hero, like a Princess-play the virgin raped:)
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rick1 30.07.20

uuuuuuuuuuu!
I managed to save Borenko, his accomplice, armor green....
But he still lost to the Butcher, not lame, and just reloaded for a long time...
That would disable him recharge jet granteta...

R
Rick1 30.07.20

AY, what a rocket launcher at Brenco in the Arena?
Who knows?
9 rounds with him.
But I will clarify....

R
Ruyder 30.07.20

WOW, HOLY SHIT, LOOK AT THAT!
So. What's going on here? Who is interested?

R
Rick1 30.07.20

Anyways, I figured out how to soak the Butcher Barankou....
Disconnect Borenko overcharging and can be done so that the Butcher was a reload after every shot, but this is absolutely vile towards him....

R
Rick1 30.07.20

Soaked Butcher Borankol and their grenades.....
I'll try it now without grenades, one Barankou...