3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Emris_ua 30.07.20 01:03 am

Dark Mysteries (Dark secret) 2.0.2 Gothic 1 (Gothic)

The question why this dll is needed and where to get it???
Set Gothic v1.08k\Gothic PlayerKit (v1.08k)\Mod Dark Mysteries 2.0.2\Rus all the description - and when you start any of the 5 mods gives:
MSVCP140.dll is Missing... Gothic1 Run...
СпойлерGothic-DATA (GAZ_WORLD_PATCH.vdf - Delete causes a conflict with the Mod).
C it and without it, the game tries to load but goes out the window and everything!!!
Find the decision - unsubscribe...
Spoiler

Description and solution of problems (2 way best)...
http://fixdll.ru/dll/63-msvcp140-dll.html
File msvcp140.dll free download for windows - Solve the problem is missing from your computer msvcp140.dll
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

start to install all version of Microsoft visual C++
until disaponted

E
Emris_ua 30.07.20

MunchkiN 616
I did so but after installation and restart the OS at the start GothicStarter gives a ...
(GothicMod.exe Error when starting the application (0xc000007b)

How to Treat it don't know - googled (no one have that).
Played Gothic v1.08k_mod (SP1.1) - after the initial video there is 2 Guards at the platform which the Ore was taken away !!!
Near the stump should standing tree with hanging Skeleton and a note on the tree - I don't have it (installed a different Assembly and you)...
SpoilerOn YouTube found the Passage.

E
Emris_ua 30.07.20

MunchkiN 616
Spoiler

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 30.07.20

OK Google - > Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015 Redistributable Package Hybrid x86 & x64 (27.07.2015)

E
Emris_ua 30.07.20

Romanzo_Tamerici
All set for a new clean 7х64 (problems again
MSVCP140.dll is Missing... - (after treatment) - ...
Error starting the application (0xc000007b)) is I is not treated (by all available means) !!!
Put Gothic 1 Mod Insel (short but interesting) and the rest will move along (in Russian) !!!

a
airstorm 30.07.20

Emris_ua
0xc000007b is possible and is associated with Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, but is most common in case of problems with nVidia, or rather their crooked drivers (which is really awesome for video cards from this company) :D
Also suggest to update Microsoft Net Framework and reinstall DirectX 9.0 c ( download DirectX End User Runtimes June 2010).
I remind you that Gothic 1 (as the second part) works through the stump-deck on a 64-bit operating systems newer than XP (Vista/7/8/8.1/10)... and on XP x64 had problems starting, crashes, etc.
I hope MSVCP140.dll were downloaded respectively in the system (64bit) and copied to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 ? Given that the game is old maybe she is looking for file in the System32 folder - you should install both versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 ( 32 and 64) though is Win 7 x64. MSVCP140.dll (for 32 bit) downloaded it separately, you need to copy to C:\Windows\System32
If all of that is done and the result is no, then you can replace the video card (if NVIDIA put ATI or Vice versa). If this does not work, it remains only 1 way to put good old XP, preferably 32 bit.
PS somehow I came across a company that does NOT started Gothic 2 HB, stupidly gave an error during download. Shamans for a long time and eventually, by process of elimination, got to the bottom of the problem... turns out the whole thing in a SSD . He was fine, just the game does not start until the SSD was not replaced with the old HDD ;) . And what, so to speak, the equipment in your computer?
P. P. S. If you have a video card from nVidia old model, then try to run the game without updating the driver from the manufacturer's website, and on the default up, so to speak, from the Windows... and if it helps, remember the words of one of my compatriot in the address of the company :D http://www.pcweek.ru/foss/blog/foss/3084.php

E
Emris_ua 30.07.20

airstorm
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 ( 32 and 64) and it was (reinstalled Win 7х64) - 2 the above problems !!!
NVIDIA GeForce 9700 GT Driver update for GeForce Experience (it is in full swing - and the graphics Card is OK).
Will look for the same version of Dark Mysteries (Dark secret) 2.0.2 Gothic1 but in a different Assembly !!!

a
airstorm 30.07.20

Emris_ua
If on the other will be a similar problem, try to install XP 32 bit ;) ... but if this does not help, then ... we are working on it

E
Emris_ua 30.07.20

airstorm
With XP 32 bit no problems (I was sitting on it since 2007 to 2013) to deliver if that !!!
Thank you all for your advice Friends !!!
Really liked the game and going to have to pass at the first opportunity (when I find the problem) !!!

D
Denis Kozlov 30.07.20

The horses no, 100km running around like a fool

E
Emris_ua 30.07.20

Denis Kozlov
Agree !!!
In Gothic 1 v1.08k - Die Bedrohung (Threat) v1.7f - the Alchemist Anamarta for 500 Magic Ore after taking from him the Task to collect (Nitrate\Coal\Sulphur) it will offer the Boots of Speed. In this Fashion, the lack of Horses is not a problem (as in Diccuric\Golden mod\\Das Mirandadorf\Mod Insel (Our Island) v0.45\The People of Minental - the People of Minental) !!!
If you really need to get to something I can always find or exchange for, I don't need Potion of Speed + Teleport Rune to the right place always help (the main finding).
Spoiler
Interesting to play - very! In the beginning, you have to examine collecting Grass +EXP and then it goes faster to the end of Chapters and the most Gothic (which I was not very happy - I pass on the New remembering each time 1 game walkthrough).

E
Emris_ua 30.07.20

Installing turns to a few only-License Gothic 1 v1.08k - installing Dark Secrets I started playing the full version (had not seen Maps showing the meeting place which at the Start gave Diego) !!!
Spoiler
The problem was in the Gothic 1 (v1.08k)(1S) - Solved the problem with the replacement License on the other (1C).
Spend a little time and effort I'm going to get Dark Secrets all the possible Endings and New Locations !!!