3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hyper1 30.07.20 01:04 am

Help with mouse picking

Prompt, knowledgeable people, what mouse to take up to 6K? preferably with experience of ownership. I have no luck in life with rodents, then double-click after 3 months (a4tech x6), then the wheel begins to fail, the Sens picks and when you press the cursor takes (bloody v7m), then again double click on the mouse already is not cheap (logitech g600). Razer (disposable mouse though expensive), a4tech, logitech flatly refuse to try. me if some company hurt, all the resentment forever
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 30.07.20

hyper1 has written:
logitech categorically refuse
For me it is a great mouse,the first was 430 600 now everything works fine on the 430 in a few years, only the wheel a little lost commit,everything else is generally excellent, a4tech at all the trash.

h
hyper1 30.07.20

saa0891
and I had no luck with г600, I am a responsible user, but double click is not saved, first on L1, after some time and L2 began to fail

s
saa0891 30.07.20

hyper1 has written:
but double click is not saved
At her 2 year warranty,or you have it later grunted.

b
bloomm 30.07.20

hyper1 has written:
people in the know, which mouse to take up to 6K
Logitech

h
hyper1 30.07.20

bloomm
I wrote a mouse from this company not to offer

h
hyper1 30.07.20

saa0891
bought not in the country myshu

M
Masky76 30.07.20

Zowie

h
hyper1 30.07.20

Masky76
which model is better in your opinion?

R
Ryazancev 30.07.20

hyper1
Zowie EC2-A This mouse now multiple world champion in Quake Champions (American Rapha).
Only then it starts to creak (6-7 months). The backlash has buttons under the thumb. Sometimes (rarely) leaves over time, the wheel begins to slip in the opposite direction. To treat cleansing with lavage. Encoder reliable - optics.
And so, the mouse is good, even excellent, by far their rubles worth. Quality mikrikov (average resource Huano - 10 million) and the sensor for Cyberathlete genre shooter (Prof. the level of Avago 3310).
Very use for many years Logitech G. Die only mikrikov, and a high percentage of marriage. But this is easily repaired. While with Logs to climb don't want to. The optimal price quality.

d
dobro4insky 30.07.20

Look For Roccat

M
Marsj 30.07.20

Better than A4tech and Logitech rodent in the world no!

h
hyper1 30.07.20

Ryazancev
here on this don't want to contact Logitech. Zowie EC2-A are already on will be interesting.

h
hyper1 30.07.20

dobro4insky
for reviews on the market, mouse game

S
Spiny 30.07.20

As for me firm Logitech not G. Yes, not the best, but does everything(mouse, keyboard, webcam, drive etc) and it turns out not so bad. G600 I, too, began to issue double-click, but I her so zaklikaet playing in every world war II(sweated in pvp as XS who:) ). Now the G900 mouse, but it's worth 8K A4Tech... That's somehow exactly cheap No, of course I for many years did not buy A4Tech products, but even then when you bought it is not much liked. After A4Tech hooked once again on Logitech, I bought a G9x mouse and simultaneously bought everything else from them.

h
hyper1 30.07.20

Spiny
I realized one thing, whatever the manufacturer, marriage ceremony much at all. that's why you never take expensive mouse (г600 exception, got one cheap). now I decided to take something expensive, and try your luck. but that's not the problem, choose something worthy of a big hassle

O
OkGo 30.07.20

hyper1
Dblclick - a problem of all mice. Sooner or later.

The easiest option: take the mouse in the middle price category. Even with the active use of them for a couple of years missing. Broke - in the trash. Once was a logitech g500, stretched it 6 years of active use, then there dblclick.

Given that even the renowned firm meet kosyachny products to pay for expensive solutions no desire.

L
Leonn_24 30.07.20

hyper1

HyperX Pulsefire Raid

h
hyper1 30.07.20

Leonn_24
Nitsche like a mouse. perhaps it will take