3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anna DeVitt 30.07.20 01:05 am

What does the Church? (This Is the Police)

On day 92 in the Affairs opened the Church with the following services: funeral service of someone, to bless the land, etc. all add up to? Is it not a little, and explanatory description of the action then and there. Who's to say - thanks in advance
15 Comments
Sort by:
f
febll 30.07.20

BUR Gamer
The Union just give money, get rid of the useless orders of the municipality and be able to dismiss employees without consequences.

A
Anna DeVitt 30.07.20

febll
And on what day it is opened. I only have the police station, city Hall, Sandy, Atticus and the Church

f
febll 30.07.20

BUR Gamer
The day I do not remember, towards the end of the game already.

A
Anna DeVitt 30.07.20

febll
Yeah, thanks

U
UnItalianoVero 30.07.20

TheKAS09
It you don't do and probably do not pay the loot, and playing pirates. Do not provoke

T
TheKAS09 30.07.20

UnItalianoVero
You're with me about our beloved Church(not about religion) want to bet?) what is the Church and what it does...

f
fr3ddy 30.07.20

And in case no one has answered. So all the same what exactly options give at Church?

e
evilhero881 30.07.20

I have not checked 100% but the Church kind of improves your luck
higher the chances that employees will be retrained will not die/city hall to agree to the demands, etc.
tested in training mostly(looked) used in 4 of 10 training was held , is now 7/10
but that's what buying exactly what give and how much can not say

X
XenonRaptor 30.07.20

R
Razryvatel Pukanov 30.07.20

Went 3 times, no recoil is not noticed. Wrote to the developers replied that it was Easter eggs. Apparently, just for extortion of money. So, Yes, it's not fantasy, how can there be buffs for luck?

k
krogan_poloter 30.07.20

XenonRaptor
This investigation begins in the story or need to run it? Well, there is to use the services of the Church for some time or to spend on them a certain amount of money?

X
XenonRaptor 30.07.20

111slava111
Like in the story. There with a pedophile priest starts.

R
Razryvatel Pukanov 30.07.20

111slava111
The plot starts with a routine investigation. But the services of the Church, too, can use it :)

M
Madwayer 30.07.20

Nothing. Bishop praying for you, and you just drained the headstock. The whole joke) Disappeared attendants wasted is the answer.

B
Bombardirovschik 30.07.20

This is a short test of sectants, if you're in the game or given to the Church , so in the real world can and if you just hammer on them, so in the real world do not fall into the sect.