3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trevers 30.07.20 01:31 am

Well, that's what's so interesting in online games?

I've honestly never played DotA, ruler and such online! what a find in them - these games are essentially endless. sit there and stupid than anyone else! I understand the campaign mode and was forgotten, and here what? stupid swing and night without sleep, then to pair skip? I see no rush!
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

I don't know. but I heard it was fun. play with live photoname and kitakami.

T
T.T.G 30.07.20

Imaginary socialization, silly.

r
requiemmm 30.07.20

Yes, it's simple, worthy of the attention of single games out of little duration they funny thing is, ten times their take place? Bored. Although the online is annoying, but not so fast. Socialization...it's probably a joke. It's the weekend, all F2P, and in б2п also, the parade of idiots. Just buhih, stoned, sleeping, potowatami... the only kind of socialization to which they can push to get a job in a morgue or a crematorium. Live these guys are absolutely unbearable.

W
Wing42 30.07.20

Trevers
It means you change again zabanena the Fan Test came? You're also a fan ask stupid questions, right?
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/na_kakogo_personazha_vy_pohozhi-915612/#lastreply
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/a_vy_pukali_vo_vremya_seksa-915603/#lastreply

V
Volt Mort 30.07.20

T
Trevers 30.07.20

Wing42
Dude I can't understand you. what dough and what changed?

W
Wing42 30.07.20

Trevers
It's this gentleman right here:
http://users.playground.ru/1249255/
Look what he creates threads. You and him turned out to have much in common.

T
Trevers 30.07.20

Wing42
I do not understand you dude, I don't know him, you're wrong

W
Wing42 30.07.20

Trevers
Then I suggest you to meet him - maybe you can arrange a joint venture for the production of dull topics like how to fart during sex and when will the next volcano to explode. Well, you came up with the name: From ban to ban. Very accurate and fair, in my opinion, the name. You can I have to buy it during the coming week at half price.

n
nikita2112 30.07.20

How can you not see the buzz? And crayfish bend?

L
Lunersun 30.07.20

Do not play online games, my ping and Internet is everywhere like some kind of cancer. In Team Fortes 2 I have a freaking rocket flew through 1-1,5 seconds after I pressed the button, I online games, it is better not to meddle.

T
Trevers 30.07.20

Wing42
And who are you?

W
Wing42 30.07.20

Trevers
The horror creeping in the night.

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.07.20

SWTOR

F
Flow4Master 30.07.20

Wing42 wrote:
It means you change again zabanena the Fan Test came? You're also a fan ask stupid questions, right?
Yes this can he is. In General, it can anonymous surveys conducts and collects strange statistics, and then roll out the study in the style of British scientists like:
British scientists found out: fart during sex, waiting for the eruption... uh, volcano and at the same time playing in an uninteresting online game is harmful to health.

D
Damiana 30.07.20

fun to play with unknown players, and the bots get bored quickly

O
Okokok-man 30.07.20

Very strange that you at online gaming mean only those in which people spend a lot of time, like MOBA or MMORPG. I personally love how many others are mostly shooters and racing. In them online to play interesting, because with human beings, it is possible to find friends and socialize. It's about race for example. As a shooter, especially a team, like Battlefield to play even with strangers very interesting, there is voice chat, which works perfectly, orders and information about the enemies you can distribute and your unit begins to act as a coordinated team to respond to you, and also to give information and share information. And about the thrill of playing in a well-coordinated team to tell you not have these feelings in any kind of activity, when together people can achieve the same goal - very pleasant. And given all that is happening on the screen in a rush you leave very soon after entering the game. So it is not surprising that many people prefer online instead of single sessions. As experience shows, to have an opinion about something, it is necessary first to try it, and then decide and draw conclusions for himself.

S
Serejylka 30.07.20

Cs 1.6 fun)) I've been playing for more than 10 years if the sum to count. The only online game that I really liked, and still like it :) besides, I play only one server here for 6 years.
СпойлерKILLZONE
Play for fun, not for zadrota a)) After processing is sometimes not bad discharges.

d
delphis01 30.07.20

online or MMORPG game, I'm certainly no expert, but there is a difference

d
delphis01 30.07.20

Trevers
buzz, chivo. took the game and removed, kaef