3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivanov Anton 30.07.20 01:32 am

Do you think the Lennox Amboy and is it nerf or not? (Evolve)

Hello dear friends site Playground. I had an argument with one person about Lennox. He argues that it is IMBA that needs nerf, and I'm inept noob who vyigryvaet it is only through her imbovosti(he plays all the monsters besides the Kraken and Behemoth).I would like to know the opinion of the people in order to learn the truth.
26 Comments
Sort by:
G
Go__Home 30.07.20

Anton Ivanov
I don't know, not play for the stormtroopers, I like trapper and medic
if this man is not your friend, then argue why, it's probably Alyosha 3b

I
Ivanov Anton 30.07.20

Wouldn't a friend I wouldn't ask and would have sent it and forgot.

f
fedorkonyxov 30.07.20

Anton Ivanov
let the Kraken vs Lenox will play =) if trapera not lucky in 2 accounts stand.

I
Ivanov Anton 30.07.20

But you don't think its imboy right?

c
chel s pulemetom. 30.07.20

Anton Ivanov
Anton Ivanov wrote:
He argues that it is IMBA that needs nerf, and I'm inept noob who vyigryvaet it is only through her imbovosti
KOKOKO CURRENT IMBA AND MAYBE UBERSTRONG TO BEAT ME
Actually quite a typical situation.
But in fact:
a)Lenox yesterday much nirvanol the main weapon.
b)This is the best attack ,but not IMBA (I have not played for the Parnell and Hyde, but Torvald sucks ,but for Markov, I make almost the same damage)
a)It may make a good domagoj ,only if the monster ignore her and do a series of strikes.

K
Karlson1000000 30.07.20

There imbabah any hunters or monsters, there are inept comrades))))

S
Siniy Kot 30.07.20

people with a machine gun.
can podrobnee how nirvanol?And Yes-imboy it before the nerf was clearly not(though he her and play,but the lack of weight-the main attack only miles,and then every monster will roll out-they are only a plus if the Persian is closer)

c

Vladislav Fires
The last patch
СпойлерPlasma Lance
Plasma Lance damage reduced from 125/175/225/275 to 150/200/250/300
Autocannon
Max spread reduced from 5.4 to 4
Cut domagoj 25 HP first gun ,kind of like a trifle ,but noticeable.
Cut the rate of fire the second gun.
And Yes ,in fact it is best domazet in the melee.

I
Ivanov Anton 30.07.20

Emensely damage from Plaz.spears 125 - 175 - 225 - 275 (it was 150 - 200 -250 - 300)

S
Siniy Kot 30.07.20

Anton Ivanov
sad...the same way the Torvalds shells 175х6 deals damage(if all hits),and besides, he let them straight forward while charging(happened a few times,but I played them a little)+very powerful shotgun and punch armor with auto-aim(who do not know - a grenade which marks a target type bullets Lazarus or Val,the way she explodes when it flies near the monster),damage from him flies ogogo,so to claim that he sucks-clearly unnecessary,in fact, only he and Lennox of storms I love them,but Lennox as already mentioned sooooo weak at a distance,but clearly more mobile-jump in the style of Goliath with a 500 damage when hit often decides Yes and the motion helps,but it's all in miles,and the count is reset if the mistake or damage is received(or when do not beat time-she's so IMBA then?)instead of nerf would be better if she threw RDD,the same Gorgon with her uber mega mobility and roll out Lennox if you want,though, and fights to miles,Goliath meteor shot down a series of AoE, D. Kraken-similarly, the normal Kraken can't get the Ghost catch hell if there is no normal trapper,really good pulls conventional Goliath,with the rest of them can cope only if the monster doesn't know her skills or if trapper with smooth hands,found they might be...hmm a friend of the author of this post probably do not know, that usually pulls the whole team and not someone single,they might be found,among assaults there is no such but among physicians and trappers another thing,there are a few which I suspect will soon nerfbat so that you will not find it

I
Ivanov Anton 30.07.20

Thank you for your detailed and very answers. Of course I wish more people unsubscribed but dreaming is not bad as they say.

K
KLIN21 30.07.20

Parnell much more powerful. If all the other stormtroopers applied for 15-20K damage,and this guy maybe 30-40K to make. It Super soldier iMovie any Lennox.

c

Vladislav Fires
Dude . you would have made a separate proposal that is.....
1)Shotgun in comparison with the same spear Lenox domagic a little less than nifiga.
2)Missiles fly well for a very long time to get them is possible only by Ifcsname monster. Well, or at the Goliath under severe deceleration.
3)And ranged from Torvald is absent as a subspecies. Lenox, in turn, has good anti-aircraft gun.
4)Pomegranate Torvald does 20 damage and leaves a vulnerable spot in the armor. While Lenox blows 500 (or 600?) HP per jump.

In short, the taste and color of all the markers are different.

c

KLIN21
Very rarely see him, but wanted to ask.....
As domagic his shotgun and grenade launcher?
What are the tactics of the game for him?

S
Sem... 30.07.20

Anton Ivanov
Yes nifiga it is not IMBA, I have a bunch of matches sigrat, I fully agree with Komrad Karlson1000000, there imbabah of the Persians, the outcome of the match depends on the people and no matter what Persians they choose. For example playing as the monster I try for more than 1-2 seconds not to stay near Nana, I think I understand why. So if you say that you win due to the fact that it is IMBA, they just don't know how to play and lose.

J
Janek1337 30.07.20

Navryatli,you know,in Evolve have 2 classes where there are IMBA and need to play only for them, and there are 2 class where you can think over the choice.
So, if you play for the storm troopers where almost all iMovie the Persians(except Thorold ),I personally play as the assault Markov-blocking.

S
Sem... 30.07.20

valera2412
By the way Blitzkrieg ohrinitelno works in conjunction with Kayla, if there's a connection you can bend almost any monster. Kayla takes off the armor and at the same moment poured a sickly demedzh from Markov

J
Janek1337 30.07.20

Sem... Yes,Yes, APRO that said,if you take support then be sure to Kayla,but if the medic Lazarus,well kraynyak Cairo

S
Siniy Kot 30.07.20

valera2412
but what is Emet?his endless resurrection is bigger than Lazarus,and the healer heals it better

S
Siniy Kot 30.07.20

KLIN21
if he makes 40K it just proves his uselessness...so the monster consistently fails of ayiti and recover the armor each time not really losing HP and pumping the S3,the same 15-20K more revealing for me,and in a prolonged battle and can be the slim cause 20K damage