3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 24.10.19 11:58 am

Russian voice in PS4 (Final Fantasy 15)

Hello. Heard that the PC version will have a Russian voice, and tell me, please, will there be a Russian voice on the PS4 version of the game? Maybe in an update? Or not planned? Just my PC is weak, but is the console PS4 and I'm about to buy this game for consoles, but I would like to play with a Russian voice acting, as the subtitles read slowly and don't want to be distracted from the gameplay.
37 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 24.10.19

gamefunplayer
I personally think that when released on PC for the ps4 will work with a Russian voice acting

well it seems so to me

A
Anglerfish 24.10.19

gamefunplayer
Will not be on PS4 Russian voice, as the cries of pekapoo that one must know English language!, well you do since the update - the English do not know! and need to play in the original language!!1! will have no meaning, and so all these Herculean daily effort was wasted.

G
GuyverDark 24.10.19

See in the news. There seems wrote about the update. well, if you were just going to take something take it from the latest edition, it should be with all additions and fully translated into Russian with a choice of translated subtitles Rus and Engl sound or Rus-Rus.

G
GuyverDark 24.10.19

Anglerfish
Speak for yourself, if you like to play englishe please, but the fact that the game is not English and Chinese (Japanese) therefore you have to play Sino-Japanese. Personally, I like the translation in my Native Russian.

A
Anglerfish 24.10.19

GuyverDark
No offense, but are you sure that you well understand Russian language? Just judging written in response to my comment - not so much. Although probably just diagonally read, so no big deal.

s
saa0891 24.10.19

Anglerfish wrote:
Will not be on PS4 Russian voice, as the cries of pekapoo that one must know English language!, well you do since the update - the English do not know! and need to play in the original language!!1! will have no meaning, and so all these Herculean daily effort was wasted.
Of course, I, too,buy the game at 4300 and not have full localization,or ability to choose,it certainly is hard,Yes I would just buy did not pay for the product is decent money and you just spit.
And sometimes no subs,like in NieR: Automata,I do not understand how you can pay for this approach (on PC at least fan translated to roll, and you can download the pirates),it's not even a slap but just what that bestial attitude to customers.

S
Slipnot6 24.10.19

Russian voice in this game is PC exclusive)

A
Anglerfish 24.10.19

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
Of course, I, too,buy the game about 4300 and not have full localization,or ability to choose is of course hard,Yes I would just buy did not.
Yes, it is sad =\ But even sadder when it starts aggressive defense and justification of this, is the recognition that it should not be.

R
Romanon89 24.10.19

Yes, the majority of Russian want to have in games of complete localization. Just the forums are small upstarts stand up for the original voice acting.

G
GuyverDark 24.10.19

Anglerfish
I got a time when translating the game on Russian quite well and completely, and sound, and text. And now most of the games translated subtitles, and craftsmen trying to translate and sound (voice acting). my opinion is if undertook to translate and let translate fully and the prices at the elephant and the mouse...

G
GuyverDark 24.10.19

saa0891
agree above pounded

G
GuyverDark 24.10.19

Slipnot6
no. just on the console version, such to pay and all you will.
in the news was written.

G
GuyverDark 24.10.19

Romanon89
and who is stopping them to take the original???

R
Romanon89 24.10.19

GuyverDark wrote:
and who is stopping them to take the original???
No one bothers you. But they want orig. voiceovers with sabami, but not a pure original. ) Although the game seems have the choice of language and voice subs. Not?

l
loki-anri 24.10.19

Play it in Russian, especially English no, it's American-full G...

G
GuyverDark 24.10.19

loki-anri
Pure English, it is capitalized, only in England. everything else is simplified as much as hearing mangles. Well, it depends on where the game or movie did. Is still, to take Russian, for example St. Petersburg and Moscow well, there's Siberia, each settlement has its own style of accent and dialect...

G
GuyverDark 24.10.19

Romanon89
Well, that's their problem even though of the watch sabami, their time of silent film, if only the game is not specifically made... an example is the game FarCry Primal movie and Mel Gibson's Apocalypse, where the heroes (the characters) speak their own language and they are made for a narrow circle of audience.

i
inad 24.10.19

Hardly Russian voice will be of high quality both in Visser 3. The original is better.

S
SerAlex007 24.10.19

Anglerfish
How tired of people who dropwise to the Russian localizations. Italian, Spanish do voice and nothing else. Lips don't get, emotions do not hold people play and not complain. Don't you think that it was zartoshti. The publisher even he listened as the developer sound like heroes (not understanding) but could not get used to such voices. I honestly don't know. After playing Russian voice acting in English will you still emotions attention and I don't expect to pay because you're all in Sabah smiles but there is not paint). In General, I'm for the Marines don't like to play on inglish, but thanks to the Japanese full localization.

S
SerAlex007 24.10.19

saa0891
Without localization, do not take it. If the subtitles that 2000 no more if full localization you can buy on release. Don't need support if there is no respect. Still tears for Persona 5