3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FinistEG 30.07.20 02:02 am

Where to throw the swag? (ATOM RPG)

If anyone still comes here such question: where to throw the swag?
Has gained so much that all the traders in the PRC ran out of money, swag and many more :)
To run on all locations only because of trade somehow not comme Il faut.
IMHO not Enough developed money hucksters slept.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 30.07.20

FinistEG
In the boxes? There can be like a base to create one in an abandoned village. And if not base, then find a place for the temporary database is not difficult. For example, I used the basement of the house on the outskirts of the first village, there is a box there.

F
FinistEG 30.07.20

Andrei YP
You do not understand. I don't need a warehouse. Caches fully in any village or any room in urban homes.
I need a point of SALE and not a warehouse :)

M
Mr_POMAH 30.07.20

FinistEG
Wait 2-3 days, and sell. Money traders are updated

F
FinistEG 30.07.20

Mr_POMAH
Yeah I know, just the amount they is scanty. One PPS-43 captured from the slavers is worth more than 2K RUB that all merchants combined. But slaver is not the only one fall With one gang fat about 10K only with weapons, not counting armor and other gear, and this is a prohibitive sum for all shopkeepers in the game, and not only in the PRC.

s
saa0891 30.07.20

FinistEG wrote:
To run on all locations only because of trade somehow not comme Il faut.
Why run,took the car,stocked up to the eyeballs and quickly traveled all traders,again the caravan can be too much to dump and exchange,and with the money problems in the game,except that in the beginning.

A
Andrei YP 30.07.20

FinistEG
So you all sell, because not enough money? Or just to is not lying? If the money you are missing something and don't care about the swag, even on stock lying around. Well, if the first, you have to be patient. In this game all the more real - money are not lying under every rock, so how could they quickly be taken from traders?

j
jigadloff 30.07.20

FinistEG
On the Stage stands one caravan with the truck, the dough at about 8K, is updated every day. Sometimes, it is added to another with the cart attendants about 2K.

F
FinistEG 30.07.20

Andrei YP
That is not lying. And the toad smothers when the swag is already not much to do with.

jigadloff
Cars still yet to be wound back. Have not yet done this quest.

PS I'm Going for the third time. Now decided on Survival, thought it would be more difficult, and it turned out that everything is so simply just to survive it is necessary to go to glavany.

F
FallOut0877 29.01.21

There are no sales points as such