3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanuJIa 30.07.20 02:02 am

Problems with the game. How to solve? (Diablo 2)

1. How to run Diablo 2 LoD on full screen on Win 7 Ultimate? Or have to settle for a small window in DosBOX?
2. Does not work scrolling the mouse in the game.
40 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 30.07.20

-_- Dober ?xD

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

DanuJIa, the workaround is not to play. ;-)

D
DanuJIa 30.07.20

Obsessed
Will not work... Until dropo with any mob Cham, or at least Jah :)

c
char_name 30.07.20

DanuJIa
In this case, you're here for a long time

i
irknet 30.07.20

DanuJIa
The game by default starts in full screen, isn't it?
Put this patch:
http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/server/font_color_008866_alternativniy_klient_font-688911/
It was fixed wheel.

D
DanuJIa 30.07.20

IRKNET
Yes, everything seems to be working. Yay! ... But Maphack is not working now, So I will look for other options. It is better to switch skills keys, but play with open map. I'm not nerd enough to blindly search for throne of Baal, or the lair of mephala.

m
minovalo 30.07.20

ooh

i
irknet 30.07.20

DanuJIa
Maphack is forbidden to play on the server.

D
DanuJIa 30.07.20

IRKNET
Really? Compared to Maparam 10 years ago (I think it was version 1.09) this shows only the map, although I could see the monsters (like other characters or NPCs in the city, in the form of a cross), their immune system (i above a cross, if any) and even special abilities unique, however, it was a set of colored letters. But about the chests don't remember.

r
redoolf 30.07.20

Server rules:
3.1. It is forbidden to use any software that emulates the presence of the player in the game or violate the normal functioning of the server software. Under such programs we mean programs that modify the server or its substitute, or modifying or facilitating the gameplay not game methods. As:
- Showing the data o the other player is not provided by the developers of the game, for example, resources.
It is forbidden to use any programs that interfere in gameplay: MapHack, DiskHack, LoseBot, NameSpoofer and more.
More here:
For those who badly reads the rules, all such programs/fashion and anything else is prohibited.
In it are included in the number in the title or description which includes the word hack. All that opens the player more information than it does the original game.
It is not discussed. Do not create threads discussing or asking to allow the cheating - such topics will be deleted and their authors banned.

DanuJIa wrote:
But... not working now Maphack.
I'm not nerd enough to blindly search for throne of Baal, or the lair of mephala.
If you follow these rules even watched...

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

IRKNET, :D

passed, think about the guy? ;-)

M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

with NVIDIA's quite simple to understand. there is a section with the scale and stretch any image. thus it is possible to fit a 800x600 square in the upper and lower bounds of ka someone 1920x1080. itself, will remain a blank space on the edges to preserve the aspect ratio or the game will stretch of hell on some narrow 2K. one of the modes is conversion without pikselov from anything in the middle will remain a small window of the game. the same should be AMD cards.
well, all sorts of fashion itself that adds a large modern solutions but they do all multiples less generally what is bad is stupid. there interface portica.
at the worst end of the pitch it should be Ali 1024x768 1600x1200 monitor then everything works fine 640x480 and 800x600 native like a glove.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

Obsessed
well edokov 5 years ago, these professional and semi professional cost in the region of from 15 to 30 thousand 1600* elementary and schA probably not find just what special equipment Yes BU

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

MunchkiN 616, :D read the same..

F
FludoTron 30.07.20

Will tell you what happened in the comments for vex

G
Gav 30.07.20

And what does the wheel in the game? HD

R
Rivnyanyn 30.07.20

Skills switch the default, do you personally - XS.

T
Torum. 30.07.20

At Firka wheel curls drop (everything on PG drops).

R
Rivnyanyn 30.07.20

>Torum
Type Kocaeli this Also, it is his low HP and you're so spin the wheel and OPA - sector prize at the drum?

G
Gav 30.07.20

Rivnyanyn
I have it never worked