3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
usus 30.07.20 02:03 am

A little tuning (Need for Speed (2015))

A lot of parts of the exhaust system, etc., and the visual tuning is very small 3-4 bamera, bonnet and not on all machines(((, only deliver the kits and camber toe-in)
18 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 30.07.20

What?

M
Marionetco 30.07.20

Well this was expected, for the commercials showed a lot of things, actually as usual. Rest in peace underground, mostwanted and carbon, memory eternal, Amen.

L
Lisstoman 30.07.20

usus
You were expecting something else?

A
Andrey Romashin 30.07.20

Over time there will be

a
andreyisaev 30.07.20

usus
It is shorter in the form of DLC will be))))

u
usus 30.07.20

andreyisaev
Strange as it is just some of the machines well, etc, and some you can only pipe the exhaust to change it, although I don't know maybe it is true then will open

a
andreyisaev 30.07.20

Petya Korablyov
In previous games tune and nothing.

H
HEMI-427 30.07.20

well, if you compare with games after carbon , then it very much )

P
S
Serega Yusenkov 30.07.20

will be released on PC,view,and yet won't be distracted by such news

A
AlexDeathv2 30.07.20

Hope will be updated by a few in the DLC

A
AlexDeathv2 30.07.20

Plus the daily quests give/reveal some detail from the tuning. Sticker, parts. 50 jobs to make do, a special thing open!

a
arhangel2686 30.07.20

usus
nothing strange, maybe the developers during the development of said tuning is limited to real items which were issued for vehicles in the game. as a result, if, say Golf course or a Nissan s15 external parts will be a lot, for BMW m2 will not have them at all, maybe the car Toko appeared and tuning Studio no bumpers etc were not allowed for him. And to add to the game only really existing bumper, exhaust and sills. So if you're expecting a bunch of external parts then you in underground 2.

x
xAndrewx 30.07.20

arhangel2686 wrote:
And to add to the game only really existing bumper, exhaust and thresholds
There's a bunch of fictional, for the same M2, Camaro z28, AMG GT, 570s, etc. Other machines just perepisovatsya in track (F40, 458 Italia, Huracan, Diablo) or other modification (Porsche 911 Carrera -> the Porsche GT3 and Porsche 911(993) -> Porshce 911 GT2).

a
arhangel2686 30.07.20

xAndrewx
Well, relatively invented to given you the car can not say. TK their tuning in the game is not yet engaged. Did the supra, S15, and Mustang 65. So they presented Toko real producers of pampero parts. Haveby one under the name need for speed or ghost. So Yes moved from the previous parts of the NSF. But for the most part presented to real producers.

M
Master33220 30.07.20

Strange, I have a C15 to discharge only exhaust, headlights and hood swap is possible

K
Kirkeney 30.07.20

Master33220
On the sink (and some other cars) it is possible to change all the body kit, is responsible for this tab over the roof of the car. Go it to the front of the car.

D
Driver193 25.01.22

Guys, is there anyone alive here? Tell me about external tuning, 56ur REP, the plot is passed, there are simply no many details, the locks are hanging. I went through the whole game on the RX-7, I waited for the headlight change to open, but I didn’t wait, and many other cars have very few parts. At the same plum, the taillights do not change, only the front 1 view with an air intake. Is there really so little tuning or do you need to level up?