3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ignisor 30.07.20 02:04 am

The processor can not cope with the graphics card

Hello.

CPU: AMD A6-3650 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~3.0 GHz (overclocked from 2.6 GHz)
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950; 2Gb

In many (demanding) games not FPS reaches 60, usually about 30. While changing graphics settings does not affect that at high that at low and reduced resolution FPS varies from force 2-3.
Perhaps the problem is that the CPU is old and weak, and unable to cope with the graphics card. I understand that it would be nice to change it. But since there is no money, I want to ask a question.

Is it possible to reduce the load on the processor, or in any way improve the situation?

Just in case here is DxDiag: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_J0YrCPIYspdlNVVTRoX01qeEU
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 30.07.20

Ignisor
My brother posts on a computer
PERC FX 4350 - works a little worse than my i5 gtx 770. For Trebovatelna games(what do you mean?) not the Assembly. I took myself as I thought the game none - gtx1060 she also does not pull

D
Dmitriy Bazhenov 30.07.20

Alas, no way, only the replacement CPU.

a
aleks1979 30.07.20

Ignisor
In some games, helps program BES.
Here is a video on how to use it:
Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 30.07.20

Ignisor
A separate sound card reduces the load by 5-10% but that will not help you ! The only option to reduce the graphics settings or increase the resolution greater than FHD.

X
X_ray_83 30.07.20

Traun
FX4300 there is a cache of the 3rd level, he pulls 960/380 so there is not even the same thing )))

I
Ignisor 30.07.20

Right now that's checked on TESV: Skyrim. The processor and video card loaded at ~60%. And fps about 30.
In addition, I noticed in DxDiag that the video card is available 6101Mb although most of the graphics cards onboard memory 2Gb. Where does she get 4 more, and why? It seems that you use the pagefile because of that and the problems...

I
Ignisor 30.07.20

Though DxDiag says that the paging file is used 3997Mb. While memory is not busy 100%

L
Len4ik00N 30.07.20

Ignisor wrote:
the card is available 6101Mb although most graphics card built-in 2Gb memory
You have percent. with a microphone, memory for which is taken from the RAM, the program takes into account more and it, respectively, and can display incorrect information.
On account of the swap file: the word use may be due to that it is present on the computer, ie under it is allotted a certain amount of memory, and not what system it uses at the moment. Given that the RAM is not loaded under 100%, then most likely it is.

I
Ignisor 30.07.20

I'm more worried about this:
Right now that's checked on TESV: Skyrim. The processor and video card loaded at ~60%. And fps about 30.
Fps around 30 outside, if the building is 60, but the load does not change. It's like something is limiting the game.
What is most interesting, I installed it on another hard drive Windows 7 x64 and there the problem remained.
Now I have installed Windows 10 x64.