3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mamont35 30.07.20 02:09 am

Guys and girls, I need help. (The Crew)

Bought a LaFerrari, had like 5 day driving it in pvp and I like to occupy 1-3 places, to resume the first silver. Well today there was one question. Mostly my opponents were Lambi, agera,Ferrari, and today are faced with the Pagani wairau, and here it is from the start washed my Ferrari into a powder (before I met Pagani I always from the start pulled ahead). And that is the question; Pagani really so breaks from the start or I have a Fig racked Ferrari (1299 BGN). And the second question. As it is better to pump the laferrari (I now have 6 of platino on speed and 5 on acceleration) ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 30.07.20

mamont35
The Pagani Huayra is considered imboy for Pvp. It is less stable than the LaFerrari, but faster. Not to my taste, but a Pagani master this skill. Since then, platinum items on acceleration is quite useless, as add to this article too low. So now, many avid Pitcheri put details only on speed. But see for yourself, as you prefer. Most depends on the owner and how do you one or the other machine.

m
mamont35 30.07.20

Marty52
Thanks for the info, buddy.

911viper 30.07.20

And where to get the platinum parts? I have the maximum you can get gold medal and gold to do.

G
Gidfox 30.07.20

911viper
pass the campaign mode and get LVL 50. and you will have happiness.

m
mamont35 30.07.20

S-e-v-e-n
What to put on it (just want to buy it)?

M
Marty52 30.07.20

S-e-v-e-n
So would have suggested that it be put. Or you think all the experts here, which is absolutely all combinations of tuning tested?

T
Tdante 30.07.20

Yes still khayra in the most nimble supercars. She just has terrible acceleration. I've tried almost all of the machine, measured on the runway in new York, the rate of acceleration and max speed to the end of the runway without nitro. Khayra got all the cars for 1 second when the length of the track in 25 seconds.
Regarding tuning, I always put all 50 in platinum at max speed on all cars and never soared. There is certainly a sense in handling/grip (can't remember what it's called) on those machines which is awful on the highway.
Tried messing with the overclocking, but the differences are not felt as much in General, but the increase of maximum speed on straight tracks, oddly enough, gave the feeling that the car still accelerates faster.
911viper
Platinum offers in all trials after reaching level 50. Enough to spend somewhere 4 hours to the test on THE SAME machine, to swing it in 1299 rank. When you get any item, it becomes available in the shop for any cars of the SAME class as the machine on which the item is dislodged. Thus, the shaking at least one car in each class can never knock out the details and buy them. However, they are not very cheap.

911viper 30.07.20

Gidfox
Tdante
Thanks for the old!