3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 30.07.20 02:09 am

Molecular level (Fallout 4)

I understand that the choice of one of the factions which will help in the construction of the teleport depends on the further course of the game or the final choice of the faction will be next?
Want before the final DLC pass and not know what quest to stay when you need to make a choice?
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MalluM 30.07.20

Portmen
Teleport can build with anyone, the basic choice will be on.
It will be important that who will pass the data from the Institute.
And DLC can go after the final. After the completion of the story - freeplay.

P
Portmen 30.07.20

MalluM
Clearly, ATP

Z
Zolotko555 30.07.20

MalluM
Well, what about the data do not agree...for example give the Minutemen but you can in fact copy them then take and give BS

P
Portmen 30.07.20

Золотко555
And here it is interesting, then it turns out I will be able to do even some of the quest lines for each faction without messing up the relationship?

G
Gur1 30.07.20

Portmen
If execution of any of the quest can ruin a thread with faction relationship, then this will be a warning.

Z
Zolotko555 30.07.20

Portmen
The warning is true...but you can destroy the institution of leaving the brotherhood and the subway and the Minutemen and all the GG love and friends if you want one for the final then it is necessary to go on quests in all factions up to the point of no return

P
Portmen 30.07.20

Золотко555
On the point of no return of the warning?

Z
Zolotko555 30.07.20

Portmen
the point of no return is the quest mastugin when you have to choose with whom to go there with the Institute or BS...this choice affects all factions ...well almost everything.....look here you are doing the quests of all the factions and what else did not, and here the institution sends you mastugin -choose fly with the Institute and you become the enemy BS ,and hence their failed quests ...and so and so....you tell me which faction you want to complete the game I then it is easier to tell, and so the water in the mortar pounded

P
Portmen 30.07.20

Золотко555
I want to get to the point of no return, pass cores the world, (make a save) and then from that point go through all the endings, for the Minutemen, BS, the Institute and the subway, so I try here)

G
Gur1 30.07.20

Portmen
I have a lot of passages. The best and most interesting were those in which I could not choose a side. It turned out very realistic Hollywood spin on the story )))

Z
Zolotko555 30.07.20

Portmen
well right now here I will list what you need to do if you make a mistake correct me or add if I'd be missing...
1. in the subway go all the quests up to the quest to continue to work with my father repeat even repetitive ( if you do all you can to modify civilian clothes ...will its settlers to dress up)
2,BS do all the quests up to strategic-it does not follow that the destruction of the subway...don't forget to give the virus to save or kill Dance
3.the Institute just before the quest Mastyugin ..unable to do side quests such as collecting the best of the crop on the farm of Warwick.
principle all ..can the nuke to go.....and fairharbor you pass??it is also possible for the Institute and for BS.

Z
Zolotko555 30.07.20

Gur1
and don't say then twist it possible for anyone)))

Z
Zolotko555 30.07.20

Portmen
and I forgot to tell you if the nuke will be on the side of the raiders and will become a settlement by raiders to take lose as Garvey's companion

P
Portmen 30.07.20

Золотко555
And the Harbor has already passed, everything in the world now live)