3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S-e-v-e-n 30.07.20 02:10 am

Control setting on your controller (The Crew)

Sobstno prompt scheme sliders for a comfortable game on the gamepad from the box 360. And need another circuit for maximum sensitivity of the machine. I play on sport mode control
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 30.07.20

S-e-v-e-n
Leave it as it is, but crank up to the max white & repair-good and the rules will be. And setup depends on your style of driving. If you love stately soar on the highway, put the average level of all the settings and difficulty level Sport. Dead ground zero, it's not really needed.

S
S-e-v-e-n 30.07.20

ABRASцовый
Need to clear quickly and without stupid crashes due to the fact that he tried to steer, and instead flew in the opposite direction of rotation

S
S-e-v-e-n 30.07.20

Next, he figured. It is necessary to remove generally all the sliders to maximum. The linearity of the throttle brakes and steering this will allow to better feel the car. Dead better to customize yourself all controllers on different strung sticks, the sensitivity of the same. And the most important is the dependence of controllability on the speed. I twisted to the max (if at max the dead zone and sensitivity is not affected) while the car at high speed stopped throwing from side to side and paavola a limiter which does not allow it to go into a skid and generally the car difficult to throw from side to side but within permissible she responds very quickly and dramatically. I test all this on the Ford GT. On the highway with a fully tattooed darling turned between the rows at the speed of 380 between the rows and the machine is quiet have corrected themselves

e
evil.burmistroff 30.07.20

S-e-v-e-n
and I was on stock settings, norms and cars don't fly nowhere

A
ArtyVision 30.07.20

S-e-v-e-n
On what mode set up? Sports?

S
S-e-v-e-n 30.07.20

TIMetal
Yes, the difference between the sport and Pro: abs and slip

A
ArtyVision 30.07.20

S-e-v-e-n
I'll try your settings, he tried a lot of options. As you have with a Powerslide in this mode?

S
S-e-v-e-n 30.07.20

TIMetal
if twisting the dependence on max then the game just does not shake the car badly and to let the drift is more difficult at low speed, easy but high PTS hard to do