3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gunlinger 30.07.20 02:17 am

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and Nvidia GeForce Experience (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

the problem is this, one day the program stopped display settings for the game, could you please help me and tell who did something similar or am I alone unique? reinstalling the program did no good, the game unfortunately pirates, although I don't think this is particularly important because before everything worked
29 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torik79 30.07.20

Gunlinger
In fact, it is important. Experience brushes and maybe he stopped to see the game because of the fact that pirates.

L
LeSHiy_047 30.07.20

Torik79
I have a license, but the same problem.

A
Aenmutus 30.07.20

In General lizochka and the same thing. Noticed a few days ago. Or yesterday it was... Well, in short, to patch 1.7 for sure.
Somehow violet, I setup the Witcher exhibited. Don't worry about it.

S
Solidar 30.07.20

shit is experians after she ceased to run Skyrim, carried her to fuckin ' hundred years have updated the driver vidyuhi manually and the same will, and more this program is not for what, (optimization settings in there for stupid, which the optimization will not call stupid spreads are settings format low, medium, high, ultra", which is usually the game itself does when you first start), normal people do under the set schedule neposredstvenno in the game settings.

PS no experience - no problem.

G
Gunlinger 30.07.20

Pulpy
well bathe me there are reasons this program will give the optimal settings for me, though almost low but still at least 40фпс issues

W
WilliamSXE 30.07.20

The problem is experience, not in the Witcher. Suggest to defer this issue to the back burner and subtly put comfortable graphics settings yourself.

In the Witcher you know, optimization is not the best. So in this regard I trust myself, not the software.

G
Gunlinger 30.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru that's how it looks

W
WilliamSXE 30.07.20

Gunlinger
Judging by the logo of the Witcher in the software, your game is not patched. Upgrade to 1.06.

U
UnholyChaplain 30.07.20

Heh, right now I look - the same problem. How to update to 1.07 - just unsubscribe.

U
UnholyChaplain 30.07.20

WilliamSXE
I have 1.06 - the icon is the same.

S
Shreps 30.07.20

Same,I don't know the best settings have not yet appeared under the 1.07 patch

G
Gunlinger 30.07.20

WilliamSXE
this problem appeared before upgrade, just two days somewhere, I thought maybe it updated and fix things but alas, that's literally just refreshed and still so, after desperate I decided to write here

W
WilliamSXE 30.07.20

Gunlinger
So the conclusion is the same - in the office while nvidia scored to the witch.

Trust me, don't need this experience. Experiment yourself, it's easier to get the desired result. Moreover, optimization in the Witcher with each patch improving and the experience is likely these changes are not tracked.

U
UnholyChaplain 30.07.20

Well, your not, but optimization is just Kreygasm.

V
Vitya Pushkin 30.07.20

I have also recently lost the setting. If someone paid attention it is often updated and loaded. And now even in supported games the Witcher the third is simply not on the nvidia website

http://www.nvidia.ru/object/geforce-experience-supported-pc-games-ru.html

What's so funny, hez, it is necessary to write to the support wood. One setting, one can only recommend not to touch them. Since they are not reset to default, but simply not displayed in programulku

u
uproc 30.07.20

Victor Pushkin I Have after the patch the settings in the game were reset to default.The only reason I got into GeForce Experience and found the lack of optimization for the Witcher. Actually, I think it's not wood and it is in the patch .To offer the optimum settings will likely need to collect some statistics and this takes time.
By the way, I have a license.

D
Darth_Squall 30.07.20

Experience cannot update the settings of the game as the developers updated the graphics settings in the latest patch... Today (19th) communicated with technical support from Nvidia. Said that will give about the problem the team the developer Experience. Yes, I think they already know everything perfectly, but nevertheless. Just have to wait until the new optimal settings for the game will have them on the server, or when will a new version of the Experience...

G
Gunlinger 30.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

today a miracle happened and the settings are apparently still a problem not on the side of the game

V
Vitya Pushkin 30.07.20

I confirm that the problem was solved. Indeed the last patch reset it. Only that's the only thing I immediately rejoiced that the settings have increased (even hairline Herald and crank), but then I saw drawdown, joy abruptly ended. Called you want the optimal Experience here..... Although this is a campaign problem games, as the drawdown began after patch 1.07, before that though was, but very discreet

u
urban.kalabanovich 30.07.20

Hmm, crushed the modern gamer) No, you seriously trust the setting of the game it? This miracle advised me to reduce textures to low, but to increase the range of drawing grass at the high - end wild brake, put textures max, range average - a perfect game is, and reduce the resolution, but to turn antialiasing is epic Faile. Handles, knobs twist and enjoy.