3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vikpass 30.07.20 02:18 am

Impressions of kynoselen Marvel

Describe how you feel about the entire lineup of films, or to each separately and tell us how you Confrontation (if watched)
My opinion :all of the Avengers, iron man 2 - so-so, the rest ( including the opposition ) very well
PS Yes, I watched back to the office. output in Russia (yesterday)
13 Comments
Sort by:
v
vikpass 30.07.20

big mause
In Opposition to a lot of darkness and a little humor ( just the Tank and Spider joke ) , so I think I'll drop by.And by the way he looks a lot like Bps

v
vikpass 30.07.20

big mause
I wouldn't believe the critics, but the film is just good.And no comics not just for kids

F
FR00S7 30.07.20

A fan of the marvel universe. And very glad that the opposition is sparse on humor. For and not the topic would be the subject of the film, and already nauseated from it - humor in the previous films was more than enough. Watched a movie - not logged in, I'll reconsider rip when released in 1080

G
Garrus-1994 30.07.20

I have a positive attitude to the universe, always go to the marvel movies, unlike disneh (on Wonder woman will not go for sure)
About the attitude of the films, I believe that the Avengers is better than the Avengers:age of Ultron. Just Loki as a character more interesting Ultron. I agree with the author about ЖЧ2. The worst part in the series. She should go just for Downey Jr.
Remember not wanted to watch movies about Capitana America, but still looked and felt like an idiot. Really gorgeous part of the Cap.
As for the movies Thor, the second part for me as better than the first. Waiting For Thor 3:Ragnarok
Guardians of the Galaxy turned out too great, so your visit to the cinema. Looking forward to the sequel.
As for the First Nstitute:Confrontation. The film came out great. Not boring, interesting, good sense of humor, not a surplus of it, the fights delivered great. Panther is gorgeous, waiting for the movie about him. Also waiting for Dr. Strange as interesting will be the history, plus the cast is good (Cumberbatch, Mikkelsen)
And of course looking forward to the sequel of the Avengers. Squabble is notable. The main thing that Thanos was not merged because it is quite brutal and Persian is considered to be almost the smartest in the marvel universe. Probably even smarter than Dr. doom. So stark in comparison with Thanos monkey in cool armor. About the rest, even the question can not be. A key role to play in this vision and scarlet Witch, especially the latter, since the real power that can defeat Thanos has it, and the Hulk. Tor the last part to drop the hoof, but even if it is alive, a real threat to Thanos he is not, though the God.
PS. Hulk is still too little harm will be able to put Thanos. As with the Glove indefinitely, but all the blows, even the most brutal Hulk, eroded.

B
Bratec_Norbert 30.07.20

Spider in Opposition to just fly away, waiting for a solo album about it.

H
Holly Jolly 30.07.20

vikpass
Seems good, movies they do not fall lower than normal and the Confrontation quite think of anything, could leave Ultron to better times and make the Opposition the sequel to the Avengers would come out better at times. Really a few details to kinoplenka would have to change

377885207 30.07.20

I now restart spider disappointed - strongly away from Canon. I like that old more cute. Also, I was not very clear deadpool, or rather the film is great in itself, but the final fight, it negates all logic. Just weird that like as megasecurity helicarrier shield (and it still may be?) so just the first - is built under the open sky - and the second - so easily captured by bad guys. That is, some do not understand the passage of time is happening - what kind of carrier and this is before or after the cap the second.

A
AR3E 30.07.20

As any fillers.

There he apparently fell, but was not constructed.

v
vikpass 30.07.20

Three hundred seventy seven million eight hundred eighty five thousand two hundred seven
Career - a reference to kynoselen marvel, and the film in the universe fox about x-men

377885207 30.07.20

vikpass
the x-men so marvel too

v
vikpass 30.07.20

Rights belong to fox, but marvel has the right to use some mutants in the story, if those will not be called mutants

t
takamin 30.07.20

very interesting how Dr. strange will fit in the entire marvel encyclopedias)

D
DavidNespeshnyy 30.07.20

They are slowly but surely blown away