3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ixdon 30.07.20 02:19 am

The interaction of the administration with the users. (Diablo 2)

Perhaps I have this theme with a quotation from the distinguished administrator:
g_n wrote:
Because from time to time expressed dissatisfaction with the format of interaction of administration with users of the service, is invited who wants to deal with this problem to take the case (interaction) itself.
I was very happy seeing this topic. But then the joy quickly passed: with the appointment a month passed, and not changed anything.

In fact, at the time of creation of the distinguished administrator of the topic, the format of interaction was called a conversation with the wall. Of course, users have expressed dissatisfaction with this format.

The only thing about what dear administrator evading on the forum-technical issues. All other topics are ignored. Create some threads with requests to the administration is like talking to a wall. Your message will be ignored in the order they are received.

A few examples.
bug with snakes Tomb Viper: dear administrator did not consider it necessary to unsubscribe the bug or this is not a bug.
upd: sorry, didn't notice. Two months after the creation of the theme admin there is still unsubscribed.
Discussion of the rules of Fair PvP: administrator created the theme, which invited players to discuss some of the rules of fair pvp, and the results of the discussion may change the rules. The players discussed it, and... nothing. A year has passed and the administrator has not seen fit to bring any outcome of the debate, which he himself opened.
Ad.: dear administrator announced the change of gameplay, which almost all players do not like. Players have long discussed and almost all expressed a negative attitude towards this change: about this can be judged from the fact that a message g_n is equal to -47(minus forty seven). However, a respected administrator has not considered it necessary to clarify this change and the reasons that were brought to him.

=======================================
I strongly doubt that there is at least one player who would suit this interaction. And would love any support: at least to the administrator signed off not only on technical issues.

PS Yes, now like as is the man in charge of the server diablo 2 -- IRKNET. But, apparently, he can only Express the position of the administration is not planned innovations; if the innovations of a sudden they do, then they are not to be announced. And to change something in the gameplay to change the rules of fair pvp and so on-outside of its capabilities.
50 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 30.07.20

Why only on technical issues, and how?:
g_n wrote:
Theme changes that they have not been shown, are only of historical value and are among other such.

f
firkax 30.07.20

bug with snakes Tomb Viper: dear administrator did not consider it necessary to unsubscribe the bug or this is not a bug.
what a blatant lie
one has only to click on your link, scroll to the bottom of the topic and will be visible the response, the existence of which you deny

i
ixdon 30.07.20

firkax
Yes, indeed. The message is still there. Fixed the first post.
Thank you.

F
FludoTron 30.07.20

ixdon
And the bug with the snakes everything is ;D

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

ixdon, I would venture to suggest that a living will Ircnet not aware that his account is alive again.

P
Pavel Abakumov 30.07.20

ixdon
On the first point, like, comments from the administrator are not required.
Second: discussion and probably continues to this day.
Third: He's just announced changes to clarify something or to listen to the players (to my knowledge) no one promised :(
These things are obvious only to me? Or do you want to dispel speculation specific applications as administrator?)

P
Pavel Abakumov 30.07.20

Obsessed
This is what you're implying?)

A
A Son Unique 30.07.20

After the innovation associated with the change of the drop with the HF, which wanted just to make life difficult proposera, but the opposite happened, even better alire will not go anywhere and leave everything as it is.

And better does not interact neither with the users nor with the server.

R
Rivnyanyn 30.07.20

Pawson, will come the moment zhy, electricity will cut off the server)))
And on the topic, the admin to pici and we and our wishlist, the main thing that comes Elektrichestvo need the stress:)

A
A Son Unique 30.07.20

The important thing is that no one has a chest cahow

m
minovalo 30.07.20

TL;DR Can not explain anything. Just fixed back drop mules and do not touch the HF - and all the rest (well, except for the most uporotyh at the left-hand innovations, OFC xD).

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

to clarify something or to listen to the players (to my knowledge) no one promised :(
Pavel Abakumov, for there is a global admin note: despite the fact that for some time he diligently works within the promised (nothing to promise not to explain), it would be nice if he (or anyone else, in other words) *answered users WHY certain things were introduced/will be introduced. this is the main reason for dissatisfaction with the format of the interaction and the task assigned to man. quoting verbatim the administrator is not the solution to this problem.

passed double. although, in the current format, wanting to do something back, you lot want. :( HE's already decided.
PS I advocated to clean the wig, holding sundrop. admin did. in the end, better return, as it was, plzz.

P
Pavel Abakumov 30.07.20

Obsessed
What is described by the author requires no explanation, in my opinion. If the administration does not consider it necessary about something we notify the appointment of anyone for the vacancy doesn't change that. There are shortcomings in the feedback, no doubt, but in this thread they are not described.

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

Pavel Abakumov, allow myself a little multiposting, because still me someone would be to mow: alas, this *comments (if they were there), inevitably would be forced to disclose some aspects of the administration's policies (not implemented # because the &). people would be moving further proposals subject to them, and there'd been no apparent reason to refuse. all this hard Grotanol the administration, and people still radically more wouldn't, because, frankly, on the door indicate quite a long time.

[edit] Yes, in principle, you can assume that I offtop. :-) or we. or ..once again.

P
Pavel Abakumov 30.07.20

Obsessed
Just something that does not suit the author, this topic is not addressed. Why should it be create? Better the issue be put and let his portrait than here so far. After all, what his portrait is also the answer)

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

After all, what his portrait is also the answer)
Pavel Abakumov, Yes, the format is. ;D

A
A Son Unique 30.07.20

If the administration was engaged not only with electricity and chests Jakov, but as it developed, the server, the players from the off and all cores of type of ALCAR to be moved here.

f
firkax 30.07.20

the players from the off and all cores of type of ALCAR to be moved here.
well done, you are left to guess by what ROS online in 2008-2011, and notice that for several years as players off(Russian) and alkarov can be considered ended, after which a sharp increase in online PG stopped

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

A Son Unique, of course, by means of the stub bend. interesting, I'm guessing?

f
firkax 30.07.20

no, not guessed