3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FreakingMachine 30.07.20 02:19 am

Sets and their additional bonuses (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

That made the developer sets 11 level, gather them, and set bonuses one x does not give as much to level 40 (or when there is GM stuff will do). What is the point in these sets until level 40? Bonuses 0, and the clothes there are interesting.
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxopka1986 30.07.20

This is the secret)

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 30.07.20

FreakingMachine
1-Your opinion is very important to us. 2-Bonuses are still normal, you probably did not inject technique school.

D
DreamZed 30.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
What are the perks of different schools and bonuses with grandmaster set?
FreakingMachine
like sets of clothes to wear because of good stats and the aesthetic appearance of a full set.Nobody forbids to replace a couple of things in the set for better loot or at least all things if they personally do not like or don't fit your build.

A
Aleksandr1398 30.07.20

FreakingMachine
I agree with DreamZed. The use of sets to catch a buzz with a cool appearance.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 30.07.20

DreamZed
Be like you was originally meant to collect and workshops below-stupidity, because GM is more powerful. In fact, the armor of the schools have AT ANY level sickly stats+same workshops weaker gross only 1%! It is an occasion for them to score?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 30.07.20

Aleksandr1398
Well, do not tell. No armor does not increase damage, as Seth cat. Crete at 30K with one splash, mmm. Or the increase in damage from the signs. Dressed grandmaster Seth Griffin, came into a camp, zhahnul Igny and admire the burning crowd, and then slowly finish.

B
Bupycop 30.07.20

FreakingMachine
No more interesting, even without a grandmaster level, any legimacy armor is better stats, any non-set armor of the same level.
Frontier buccaneer
Please keep in mind that the meaning of the word grandmaster not just because they require level 40 and only available in the final Supplement.

D
DreamZed 30.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
I originally meant that sometimes it's better to replace some sets stuff on more profitable Leahy,for example sitovy silver sword on arondit or legendary gloves that give +50% to Crete and so on.

S
SPR1GGAN 30.07.20

at the time of entry grocerteria stuff the game was already a couple of months ,the calculation was the fact that the majority has swung for them is not a problem ,but I passed the game a year after release and also did not understand the meaning of these bonuses .