3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wulfdor 30.07.20 02:20 am

Bug with spell \"wall of fire\" v2.2 (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Noticed in the second mission for necropolis that spell out the fire does damage after each action of any hero or unit, i.e. for the entire course of maybe 10 times to inflict full damage, if not more. The description says that each turn. So it's obviously a bug.
Is there any way to fix it?
Already out a complete edition of the main game+the gnome, so that patches can not wait.
Surely the game will remain raw? Sad.
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 30.07.20

Wulfdor
I don't quite understand what you thought a bug. Spell Wall of fire sets the number of cells in the field with fire damage, which is valid continuously for one or more game moves. If such a wall to put at the gate of the fortress, all units going through the gate will receive fire damage. Spells are single action traps, traps, mines, etc., When you hit a unit on the cell with this spell, the unit takes damage and the spell is lost.

U
Uruz 30.07.20

Wulfdor wrote:
Surely the game will remain raw? Sad.
Yes. And it's sad. I hope that they sell the rights of far more people interested in the franchise. Because these comrades are nothing really do as wrote themselves developed the budget they had 7 of the more than modest. And it just means that they decided, with the minimum cost to travel to the fans, but it was not there.

W
Wulfdor 30.07.20

nestrbob
The fact that I put a wall in the beginning of the battle under the enemy's units and after each action is applied to damage from the wall. Ie I like the dragon, they took damage, I was like a vampire, they took damage, etc. due To die before their stroke (and the troops even in a training), and the intelligence of the enemy does not even think to go from walls.
As it should be? This is nonsense, they even have a chance to escape from it, there is a huge amount of damage.

Uruz
They did not sell. Actually, who would they have sold? Professional developers prefer their games to create from your universe or close to what they want. And heroes is a popular genre of strategy and weak of the universe, story and plot in all parts, and the design is just absolutely cartoonish and pop. Fuck the hero never gave up. Those who yet they need not know how to create games and certainly no money for such an expensive purchase.
The word here, what the news was saying that the representative from yubikov reported saying that they will reconsider the approach to development. Of course then, few people believed it, but now when they interrupted his assassins conveyor, and are going to do a new assassin until will not and will not lead to the desired quality. So the hope and the heroes are.

n
nestrbob 30.07.20

Wulfdor
Then of course you have a bug, the spell must deal damage unit only once in the overall progress of the player, not with each stroke of the unit.

W
Wulfdor 30.07.20

nestrbob
Duck is okay, so I wanted to know from someone is it, can it be solved somehow, probably not...
But maybe on other maps this is not.