3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 30.07.20 02:21 am

Technical problems (Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2)

The theme for the solution of technical problems with the game Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.
68 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtSev88 30.07.20

I have a problem with a"Eureka! Windows XP Home Edition. Config (iron) so that the STALKER is safely on medium settings! RA2 starts WITHOUT errors!

But Uncle Yura while trying to start gives an error message: Main executable for Yuri's Revenge - an error is detected. Application will be closed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Pomogite!!!!!!

Q
Q2kerS 30.07.20

This is the problem with the EXE, one way out : get a normal game!!!

P
Petka Chehov 30.07.20

The problem of zapisyvaetsya log instale....from there dig, and if problems with the installation of fics...

A
Arsen NonLupin 30.07.20

Please help! Just Achtung some! So the speed of the game that the mouse click did not have time. As ethno slow - because of the settings of game speed in Ra2 no!

R
Red Alert 30.07.20

Arsen NonLupin, how not? there is a setting speed of the game! look closely in the options

d
darksp1r1t 30.07.20

people plz help, after a few minutes of the game throws me error has Stopped working"main executable" and asks to close the program, OS - Vista SP-1

N
N1SAN 30.07.20

And I go Network, and leaves again the main menu.

M
Macro 30.07.20

Installed under XP. Run, the first window is displayed and nothing is loaded percent on 50% exactly and nothing happens. What could it be? The modern computer, Windows service pack 2. Help.

B
B. R. A. 30.07.20

People, help me out! I bought an anthology of The First Decade (license), set up all games. Are fine all except Yuri's Revenge. Launches took some picture with the name of the game and goes no further. Somehow after some time the show short of virtual memory And how to cure it??? Common Red Alert runs without errors!

L
Leon S. Kennedy 30.07.20

Pref! does anyone know how to patch the pirates?

z
zPUNISHERz 30.07.20

people will explain to you finally, how to patch RA2 and RA2-Yuri's Revenge (if both pirate) ???

Q
Q2kerS 30.07.20

Download the version of RA2/Yur from Fargus =)
You can also just buy original or get angliskoy version(that without the intervention of any uncles were).
In a pinch you can replace the files which failed to patch the original(I did)

U
U_s_S025 30.07.20

How to patch Red Alert 2 v1.0 Russian from Fargus. I downloaded the patch RedAlert2_FargusGOLDur_v1.004 but when installing it says that: Old File not found. However, a file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match.
How to fix it?

U
U_s_S025 30.07.20

Uh.. I patched the Russian version v1.0 to 1.006 the game is now completely in English.

U
U_s_S025 30.07.20

Uh... Now I have Russian version of the game v1.006.
And no one knows how the Internet 2-eat and play?

L
LimonSeva 30.07.20

Please help! Started the campaign for the USSR, going through the sixth Chapter and love the game! What to do???

U
U_s_S025 30.07.20

Uh... I have it downloaded but how to use do not understand. And I don't know whether it is possible to create so as to you have connected?

U
U_s_S025 30.07.20

Uh... Why laziness I read enter one of the servers offered click set(XWIS) and does not appear. That do not understand we can still what you need .As for network, I know configure, I mean to create and order through the Internet clinging to me

U
U_s_S025 30.07.20

Uh... Well, I enter the server 81.9.25.195 in both fields, and click set(xwis) is not human is not

U
U_s_S025 30.07.20

1) - 81.200.144.2
2) - 81.9.25.195
3) - 208.100.53.40
I enter all these and click set(xwis) is not human is not.

As lokalka I know play like me on the Internet to play. We have network cable is not stretched