3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raptor227 30.07.20 02:22 am

Side missions then don't open;Final 46th too (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I passed so all major tasks including the complicated version (the objectives of the task and rank's deal with that later), and then passed all not progenie side job (with an empty box which), and nothing else open, if you look at the list you will notice that their is not enough left only progeny with flashing dots to the left of the reference, but what's the point to implement them? they are endless and this point is then still will appear on some other task

So I do not know now how to open 46-th mission, it seems that I once read that you need to pass all the side and main quests, I'm all you need made, except of course that not all side jobs are open and how to be now?

And now the way forward?

17 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombijaic 30.07.20

http://gameway.com.ua/gamefaq/59119-mgs-5-the-phantom-pain-kak-proyti-dalshe-43-missii-reshenie.html

R
Raptor227 30.07.20

zombijaic
I've already read it, say what you need to do a couple of jobs with circles in side that would open other jobs, 4 jobs done, nothing yet, will continue, will open still then

z
zombijaic 30.07.20

Raptor227
Weird , check out the side story quests below the main
Listen to all the tapes are labeled yellow , complete 70 mission (possible side effect) After it go to the cutscene where
Spoilered really a spoiler
Spoilerly discarded into the ocean

C
Crociato 30.07.20

Raptor227
If all else fails, then preproga any storyline mission. I have in passing so not immediately revealed some 43 or 44 mission helped preprohormone story missions.

R
Raptor227 30.07.20

zombijaic
I the effects have long since passed even before it has passed all the basic tasks
there's a list of STUPID ALL the side effects with the boxes empty no

V
Venom Rhys 30.07.20

Raptor227
Most likely due to the unheard story cassettes't open mission.

R
Raptor227 30.07.20

Crociato
I will try

R
Raptor227 30.07.20

Venom Rhys
But this version, by the way, very much even can be, I have not listened to the tapes, in Golden color, I'm going to listen

R
Raptor227 30.07.20

Venom Rhys
listened to all that was, nothing happened yet.

z
zombijaic 30.07.20

Raptor227
Not read my comment ? Listen to all the tapes are labeled yellow
By the way , the tapes helped ?

R
Raptor227 30.07.20

zombijaic
I made a typo in my last response to your comment, instead of main there should be the word side
Venom Rhys
The problem with the main task solved, listened to all the tapes, nothing happened, left the game and after half an hour gone - the final mission became available

z
zombijaic 30.07.20

Raptor227
the final mission has become available
Spoiler

O
OakSorcerer 30.07.20

I did not understand where I went wrong. But the mission of quiet I have not been able to open :(

C
Crociato 30.07.20

OakSorcerer
150 a side and 45 story? Like relationships should be 100 percent, and should not be butterflies in the logo.

O
OakSorcerer 30.07.20

Crociato
Oh right, the butterfly gave a damn. As I understand it now does not open?

C
Crociato 30.07.20

OakSorcerer
Kind enough to remove the butterfly.
May still have after that to re-take any storyline mission or to drop to the Base.

O
OakSorcerer 30.07.20

Crociato
Okay, I'll try and get them.