3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slimus14 30.07.20 02:23 am

Demo version (FIFA 17)

I would like to try to play before the game, who knows whether or not the demo?
21 Comments
Sort by:
j
jogi_de 30.07.20

Slimus14
13 Sep out the demo version on all platforms

S
Slavian921 30.07.20

have lunch, and demo che does not be delivered

G
Gothic500 30.07.20

When will the demo?

n
nibler99 30.07.20

Slavian921
Gothic500
As usual, after 18-19 hours in Moscow

g
godsmack 30.07.20

In asashay 10 hours less right now, so wait at least until the evening.

S
Slavian921 30.07.20

Yeah you're right, the difference is 8 hours, I forgot about it

S
Slavian921 30.07.20

Great Fifa released, let's wait for full

S
Spartacus1971 30.07.20

In short I launched on its 10 demo,Grifoni super,Maur and Conte on the sideline,the clothes on the body crumple really,but a gamepad can't get there from hboks and I Chinese.

r
raffael19 30.07.20

Spartacus1971
fifa pad config in the help, Google, there are manual and program.

M
Molarky24 30.07.20

the animation is not true, and so the game suitable. Check out the DEMO

D
DXM 30.07.20

The demo did not like at all that plasticine, animation, horror, terror sheds, passes, if the kids give the corner, I'm very rarely seen in football to have asked such a trajectory, and there is always do not understand how the DOG seemed more suitable

E
EvgenyDMT 30.07.20

Graphics in direct comparison with FIFA16 got better,although when I play,quickly get used to it and it seems that in almost 16 also.The gameplay in FIFA 15,and it is clear,FIFA 17 is the future.Want gameplay like in FIFA 16,wait for FIFA 18.After the demo 16,I just decided I'd get it,but after 17,I have doubts whether to buy it...

h
hottabyich78 30.07.20

Everything is fine, but vertical. synchronization Chet Riley is not very good. It's never happened before. MB there is some kind of fix?

S
Sogiking 30.07.20

Karoch now the dog has lost relevance principle ,as FIFA now
not wood, plus goalies active and emotional , plus when lost one player ,you don't just continue to run in 10m ,and you have the advantage of higher complexity ,that is, you hard in all the cracks start to pop) In General, for any need to take it, but the demo is dry, in the 16 was interesting. The story mode is well thought out, will be interesting to play) are Waiting for full)

N
Nekit9401 30.07.20

Anyone else encountered a problem when players have lost a head? And not just players, coaches too.

m
meagarry 30.07.20

EvgenyDMT
EvgenyDMT wrote:
After the demo 16,I just decided I'd get it,but after 17,I have doubts whether to buy it...
You went the wrong way. I had to go on odd: 15, 17, 19 then perhaps

g
godsmack 30.07.20

Odd once the demo is not yet impressed. A double feeling. Where there frostbayt I did not understand. The attack was miserable, attacking players some sluggish, through passes all in the wrong place. But defense!!!! Oh God, what now defense! Snatch with kicking the ball! I read almost all of the transfer, closed spaces (this is on legend, XS as there is on other difficulty levels). And my balbeisi in the protection of steel fire, taken the ball to cheer. BUT! As soon as we won the ball, immediately triggered some script yeah, we ball, we attack, we begin to BLUNT!!!. Well, to me at least so it seemed. The story mode is kind of cool, but to judge it too early. And Yes, even liked the new feature is hiding the ball with his body from the enemy, works great. Don't know about online, but the AI cheat like a puppy. In General, the revolution again failed. The whole emphasis in this part will be on the story mode, which seems like it will be just one season. And on the new engine. And apparently only in the 18 th FIFA will be something really new, because right now, break in the engine, all the new features, I will add more coaches and storymodes and then it will be Gud.
Another liked the fact that AI was a hell of a lot of tackles to make, and such technicians as bale or Ronaldo, it is easy to be substituted under a foul. In short, the trip to semaska will be a sea of goals from free-kicks and penala. I personally have a dozen free throws earned.

m
makhsik2015 30.07.20

New FIFA in General much, much higher 16th. The only minus is that almost all longshot fly, hope for release is fixed, and it is not interesting, cohodes penalty to hit and score!

A
Antimandalajnah 30.07.20

Where to download the demo?

C
Comment 30.07.20

Antimandalajnah
Go to origin,there in the store and find the demo version of fifa 17. Click install and all...