3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plotva of Rivia 30.07.20 02:23 am

Оculus Rift CV1 and VR Steam need help!!

The problem I have, this morning brought me courier my long-awaited Oculus Rift release. I installed it, good, English is more or less known. Follow the instructions on screen, connected everything, everything is fixed, set up, put the parameters. The helmet works! In the oculus store for the action when buying a helmet got the game, installed them, started, everything works fine. But the problems started with the installation of Steam VR. He Steam VR I installed, but the problem is that he does not see my helmet. Writes that the helmet is not connected when it is connected and working. Downloaded Oculus Home, put in the settings to specify all devices. Still Steam VR does not see my helmet. 100% problem in drivers or in the sequence of their installation can be. On the helmet itself is not sin because the Oculus store it well and sees no problems. The only problem is SteamVR, tell me how can I solve that SteamVR see the helmet??
1 Comments
Sort by:
P
Plotva of Rivia 30.07.20

The issue has been resolved. The reason was in old drivers from pada Hboks. Removed them completely. Put the latest on wireless pad which came with the Oculus and it worked) Topic to cover